Hev

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi babe was just wondering whats the latest on little Madi have they said when she might be home?

how is she doing now?

sorry if you have already said and iv missed it

hey :) i havent been online much but just noticed your post :hug:

madi was 3lb11 at birth and she lost some but now shes just under 4lb! :cheer:

shes also taking a bottle feed every other feed :cheer: (in between she is still tube fed)

but so it coming on so well

but still no one has said about her coming home :( i think as soon as she is taking the bottle every feed then she will be home :cheer:

aww glad she is doing well and gaining weight.

I hope she is home with you soon.

How early was she Hev?

:hug:

glad Madi is doing well hun :hug: :hug:

hope she will be home very very soon :hug:

you should of seen her breastfeeding today! :shock: she went for 20 mins and still wanted more :cheer:

Well done Madison!! :cheer: She is coming on so so well babe.
I don't think they mention home time till a few days before she'll come home. They didn't tell me with Damien till the day, before that they just said 'oh we aren't sure, it depends on him'.

So pleased she is doing so well, thos pcs of her in the computer room are wicked, she is the tinyest dot ever but looks so perfect too :D

Ahh, she sounds as though she is doing extremely well.

It was the same for me when Isaac was born early, although he was a good weight he didn't feed well at all. I only found out the night before that there was a possibility that he could go home the following day. Even then we had to wait for hours before it was confirmed.

Once they are happy that feeding is going well, if that's the only issue then she'll be home in no time by the sounds of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back