Maddie has been spotted!!!!

Amanda W

Reaction score
Maddie mc cann been seen in India they are doing dna tests..:shock:

Apparently her parents have seen a photo and said that it's not her, they are still doing the tests tho

Last edited:
Results came back and its not her :( dammit...and what do you mean who is maddie mcann have you never heard of a young child who was taken from her hotel when her stupid parents left her and her brother n sister (twins) whille they went for something to eat???....Google it hun x

I still think shes alive out there somewhere. and think her parents should of been done for child neglect, and they so would of been done if they didnt have such good jobs etc

She's dead. If someone came In to take a child they would have took her little sister. I reakon the mum overdosed her by accident n the man spotted carrying a child was the dad getting rid of the body while on one of his checks on the kids.

fucking hell lol you really think that? I always thought the parents might have something to do with it but never thought of that. but if he was getting rid of the body surely the police would of found it?

I think she is alive somewhere! They have searched so much and almost everywhere that they would have found her body, especially if her parents were involved! But then that's only my opinion!
XxX

Gerry isnt her real dad now if you look at the photos or the videos of them speaking about maddy her mum is in bits where as the dad isnt really showing any tears i think he has something to do with it.

I think someone has her a family that perhaps cant have kids or has lost a child due to a illness the guy who took her prob sold her to a family they could be useing her to work for them but also bringing her up as their own.

I hope she is alive i really do with her being young then can make her belive that they are her real parents.But i hope that when she gets older one day she will see a photo of herself and think hang on that looks like me and may even just ring the police or something.

You hear of all these kids go missing and then years later they have been found i just PRAY maddy is one that is found.

I know when me and my brother have been on hoilday (spain) if my parents wanted to go for something to eat and we was tired they would either get some food for the hotel or just take us with them we would fall asleep at the table and they would carry us home the only time they left us was with a proper childrens group police checked the lot during the day we loved it lol

So yeah it is the parents fault that she was taken because they left her alone esp with a window open that was faceing maddy.But how come they took her not her younger brother or sister

It still flabbergasts me that they went for a meal and left their babies alone. I'm not saying they asked for it or anything like that, but ffs, you don't leave your kids. Full stop.

I really hope she's found one day, and I hope the ordeal she will undoubtedly have gone through doesn't take away her happiness in adult life as well.

I would never and have never left my boy alone without proper supervision but because they did doesn't mean they deserved to lose thier child, I don't think they had anything to do with it, I just think they made a very foolish mistake, and I really hope she is still alive somewhere and one day is reuinted with her family,
God bless Madeleine mccann xxx
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I always thought that they didnt take one of the twins cos theres so much stuff about twins sometimes having weird connections that might be more difficult for one of them to settle without the other.

xxx

Id love to think that little girl was alive and safe and well somewhere but I just dont think she is sadly :(

I don't think she's still alive sadly and I'd be amazed if she was. The parents are dodgy as hell though, why would you leave your babies alone? That and their excuse was that they could see the hotel from the restaurant they were at. Know this for fact that that is total crap. My uncle holidayed there a while back and stayed in that hotel. Meaning he also at some point in his holiday went to that restaurant. He was shaking his head in disbelief at their crappy excuse because he's been to both places and you can hardly even see the hotel from that restaurant, let alone the rooms where the kids are.
Parenting fail and extremely suspicious.

Helloooooo even if u can see the hotel can u see into the room ur babies are in???? I dont bloomin think so! AS IF you would leave ur children... sorry if this sounds harsh but 2 leave her alone they obv didnt giv a poo about her anyway!! xxxxx

Not harsh in the slightest love!! Classic example of bad parenting and now they're making money off of it, it makes me sick. Books about how traumatizing it's been for them? Really? Erm, piece of advice then, TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!! I have no sympathy for them at all whether they had anything to do with it or not they deserve the anguish for being so irresponsible. Its their children I feel sorry for, the twins aswell as Maddie. Could agree with you more hon x

The main thing that bothered me about this was if had been me, I'd want to keep my other 2 children with me every minute, not letting them out of my sight even for a second. Yet there were the McCann's visiting the bloody pope a few days later, leaving their twins with parents. Now as much as I love and trust my parents, I wouldn't be able to bear letting my babies go - paranoid in case lightening struck twice.

Same here. I wouldn't wanna be jetting off to see the pope when I'd just lost my daughter I'd be on red alert 24/7 looking for her.

I don't hope she's alive, if someone took her, she's prob not having a good life n atleast if she's dead shed in peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back