Maddie has been spotted!!!!

Not harsh in the slightest love!! Classic example of bad parenting and now they're making money off of it, it makes me sick. Books about how traumatizing it's been for them? Really? Erm, piece of advice then, TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS!! I have no sympathy for them at all whether they had anything to do with it or not they deserve the anguish for being so irresponsible. Its their children I feel sorry for, the twins aswell as Maddie. Could agree with you more hon x

A little harsh, if she was taken, no parents deserve to Ho trough what they go trough

Maybe not but it would have been avoided if they'd taken care of her instead of leaving her alone with 2 younger children instead of going for a night out. Their kids should have been their first priority, not their social lives.

Maybe not but it would have been avoided if they'd taken care of her instead of leaving her alone with 2 younger children instead of going for a night out. Their kids should have been their first priority, not their social lives.

completely agree :roll:

I agree but still they don't deserve to have her taken, I think they did it themselves,but if they didn't.. its one think having social takin your kid, another a stranger. If Madrid was taken, she might be raped, abused, tortured, its awful! It's extreamly stupid.to leave your kids, but if she was taken for real, they have been punished enough a long time ago

I think she is dead - even still parents that choose to does their children up because they want to go out and then she is gone all a bit sus why arent they taking the others away I know they are doctors but dossing your child up to go out?! Madness I hope she is still alive but I doubt it

I followed the case for years on another forum devoted to it and I am of the opinion she died either the day they said she was taken or the day before. i don't believe anything that comes out of the Mccans mouths.

One thing I remember my mum saying was that she thought Kate looked WAY to calm talking to the news/reporters. She said that any other parent would have been dstraught, probably crying, but she looked really calm and collected..
I think they were probably involved too..

They only bit that perplexes me about them having "killed" her - i use that word loosely cos it may have been an accident - is the fact that they have been so intent on keeping the publicity going for sooooo much longer than other parents in the same situation. If they had something to do with her "death" wouldnt it be good for it to blow over.

xxx

where do people draaw the line nowadays? when me and my other half were younger (COMPLETELY different backgrounds) we were left in a house or a hotel room whilst our parents were in a neighbours garden or house with a monitor, or in a hotel restaurant. I dont believe the risk is any greater today than before or any other time and so do not believe tat the mccanns deserve to have their child kidnapped.... sorry if this appears to be a random rant............. x

I draw the line in that I wouldnt leave my daughter alone in a house never mind a hotel.

Squeakz - i know what you mean - i remember being left in a hotel room while my parents were downstairs - but what i remember is my little bro being a pain in the ass and me going down stairs to tell on him. I think my major issue is the age of the 3 little ones - at least when we were left we were both old enough to know we shoulda been asleep and to know if something was wrong. I think the age of their kids is what concerns me a bit.

xxx

Yeah I agree I maclean!!!!!!!!! They were young to be left don't get me wrong, I was just trying to put accross it wasn't their 'fault' (unless it deffo was ) or didn't deserve this to happen for that reason as quite oftenthere are undertones of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XxX

I don't believe the parents had anything to do with it. Someone mentioned above that the dad was the one who had carried her away. But the man who was supposed to have been seen carrying a child doesn't fit the description of the Gerry Mcann. I think if it was then then they would have been caught by now. They were very very stupid to have left their children alone in a hotel room, but they decided to do it because they're friends were also leaving their kids and instead of using the baby listening service the hotel offered they were going back and checking on the children every half an hour. I would never dream pf leaving my baby alone in a hotel room. My dad did that to me for 3 nights when I was 3 years old. I was petrified and didnt understand at that age that my alcoholic father was downstairs in the hotel bar.
They are now paying a very high price for leaving their kids. And no matter how stupid they were they didn't deserve this to happen to them.
As for Maddie being alive, well who knows she's very high profile which makes me think she's either dead or being help captive somewhere. There's been a few similar cases can't remember the American girls name but she was found 18 years after being abducted. But as Evelina said maybe it would be better of she was dead because whatever she's gone though would have been horrific and if she was found how could she ever get over something like that.

X x x x

If they haven't killed her it's not the fact that she was taken or even left for 30mins (I don't condone this AT all) but that they fed her up with drugs so they wouldn't have known if she was in trouble anyway - they have already said one parent did it then they other not knowing as they didnt communicate that's what makes me think it may have been an overdose but it's just an assumption or even in my mind just bad to dose your kids up to start with xxx

They said they Give all the children medicine on a higher level (but apparently controlled because they are doctors) so they - "knew she wouldn't get up and wonder off we were only thinking of her safety" turns out at a later date they both give her the medicine it was to make them all drowsy so they didn't get out of bed so they didn't have to worry about them

They have admitted they used to give her some sort if calming drug as she was a "wild" child, I think she was overdosed, I never think they did it on purpose.

Witnesses are very unreliable most times, that's a fact.

Did they themselves admit that they gave them medication. I've read parts of Kate Mcanns book and she claims she thinks the twins were drugged as they were difficult to wake up. In the book there is no mention of them giving the children medicine. I guess we'll probably never know the truth.

X x x x

wtf thats fucked up, they should have social servises on them like a hawk for that! bloody neglect.

wtf thats fucked up, they should have social servises on them like a hawk for that! bloody neglect.

Thats what mum and I were saying the other day Lily, if I did something like that EMily would be taken off me!!!!

x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back