Any one else going mad?

BEX101

Reaction score
Is anyone else finding that they're losing the plot?

i've been having trouble getting to sleep at night (even tho i'm exhausted) I find myself huffing and puffing, tossing and turning and then i start to talk to my self! i have full blown "chats" with myself telling me to pull myself together and to stop messing about! I must sound ridiculus. Luckly the OH is in Afganistan till the end of the month. I'm hoping i've "talked some sense" into myself by the time he comes home. :doh:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Only in my first pregnancy, am much more relaxed and know whats going on this time.So im chilled.Kind of.

I haven't been able to sleep at all either. My room is too warm and I'm constantly uncomfortable. So i end up cooking weird stuff at 4 in the morning, or dozing on the sofa with my dog :(

sleep? whats that? :think:

I think my cats are getting practice in for us, they are so noisey, that and im up for the loo up to 5 times a night :x

Put a fan in your room, i find them so therapeutic and relaxing plus the cool air isw lovely and thats helping me sleep.

tangerinedream said:
sleep? whats that? :think:

I think my cats are getting practice in for us, they are so noisey, that and im up for the loo up to 5 times a night :x

Your right about the cat's! Why do they want to sleep on/next to your bump tho and purr like mad? :think:

Oh! and there's the increased amount of "presents"being brought home and left on my bedroom carpet. (not all of them dead) :shock:

I'm like that just now, awake 20 times per night, rolling around, huffing and puffing, changing pillow positions, I have 2 fans going in the bedroom and still manage to wake up hot and bothered. No pets thank goodness they would I'm sure just make me worse - I've found I'm getting worse the closer I get to my due date!!

I cant sleep at all at mo, I huff and puff too and throw myself around the bed trying to get comfy. I have a fan in the room but I end up getting blocked up anyway then wake myself up snoring :roll:

Think its training for when our LO's are here :rotfl:

Snuggle said:
I cant sleep at all at mo, I huff and puff too and throw myself around the bed trying to get comfy. I have a fan in the room but I end up getting blocked up anyway then wake myself up snoring :roll:

:rotfl:

my snoring gets louder day by day, i cant blame it on the cat anymore- nobody believes me :lol:

Its an absolute nightmare isn't it I have a fan going but still get too hot and then throw the covers off me then get too cold so pull the covers back up this happens constantly throughout the night plus I'm up and down to the loo so much I'm wearing a path out in the carpet :D Not to mention the hassle turn over onto my other side that's an operation and a half. roll on August 18th :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back