Mad cleaning

alicia20

Reaction score
I feel sooo irritable and bored now. I seem to have also become obsessed with cleaning! I can not sit for longer than an hour without getting up to polish or mop and hoover floors!
Is this just because i'm so impatient and bored? I've even started to wipe down my bathroom sink with a dry cloth after i've used it!! (just so its shiny!)
Is any one else having wierd cleaning crazes?

Hi - I've heard that a lot of women have cleaning urges just before the baby is born. It's a sort of nesting instinct. Don't fret about it and enjoy your shiny sink, it won't last ;o)

It's going to be a while before my habits change so radically!

I did for a few weeks, now I am too anxious~ all I do is wonder, wonder and wonder about when my baby is coming...lol, its driving me crazy!!!! :D

Im now anxious, woundering when it will all happen. Still mad on cleaning though. Midwife said I should try and stop other wise I will end up with an irritable baby. Its just too hard to let the mess build up lol I have to do it. :roll:

Me too with the cleaning - I could sniff Cif bathroom spray all day long ha ha! There is something strangely satisfying about all chemical smells now its really weird isn't it? :lol:
Not long now for all of us its going SOOOO slow now. Hope u r all drinking your raspberty tea! Good luck all xx

I've had the same thing for about 3 wks now, i don't think the kids are liking it very much lol they just sit down on the sofa and i'm up straightening the cushions lol. and Flash ocean smell is so good i refill my mop bucket at least twice a day just to get the smell around the house again!! LOL Am i going crazy OH thinks i am!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back