Maca Root

My fertility app said I could test today and as it was a FRER I went for it....

Attachments

• 20160618_092105-1.jpg
    20160618_092105-1.jpg
    344.7 KB · Views: 9
What a fantastic line!! Congratulations!!!!!

Thank you. Trying not to get too excited, after 3 losses I think I need a bit of self preservation.....Really praying I can keep this one!

I had a horse fly bite my leg the other week and now it's infected. My friends husband is a paramedic and he thinks I need antibiotics. It's really painful and swollen and hurts to walk on. Another thing to worry about! Not sure if u can take antihistamine and antibiotics when pregnant? Any idea?? I would rather not take anything but this bite is not clearing up at all

You have to take a certain type of antibiotic and you can't take most types of antihistamine, I would definitely see the doctor and get the pregnancy safe ones.

Hopefully the progesterone cream will do it's stuff this time and it'll be a sticky one :)

I'm a bit uncomfortable but nothing too drastic. AF started yesterday to add to the surgical pain although on the plus side that means I only had two days of spotting this month.

Two days of spotting is good. Was it normally 3? Will you continue with the maca?

I'm up a&e now. My friend is a nurse and she thinks I need iv antibiotics. Trouble is no one knows I am pregnant so makes it tricky! Obviously I have told the nurse. She gave me a big hug bless her xx

It was 3 last month but typically been 5 or 6 so this is a huge improvement. Think it might be the acupuncture.

Glad you got the antibiotics sorted.

My fertility app said I could test today and as it was a FRER I went for it....

Oooh brill congrats hun! Just seen this! Xx

Thank you. Think the cream must have helped too!

Yes Ive stopped taking mine now because its made me put on nearly 6 pounds in 2 weeks and read mixed reviews whether its safe to keep continuing into pregnancy. Xx

Oh wow really?? I was going to keep using mine for a bit as I don't want to rock the boat and have another loss. I want to get to my doctor ASAP to see if he will test my progesterone for me. Maybe I will keep using mine till I can get my progesterone tested. I'm also on 2 lots of antibiotics atm for a really nasty horse fly bite so I'm a bit worried that's going to cause a loss too. Bloody nightmare trying to know what to do for the best.

Good luck hun! Looking forward to you joining us in the Feb thread. Xx

Bleeding /spotting already so no point joining the Feb thread.

4 losses now. *sigh* this one was over before it even started!

I'm just resting in bed now. Although I dint think that's going to help much really. Didn't even get a chance to ring the doc this time and ask for progesterone testing! Bit cruel.

It was a string line of the frer so didn't expect this bleeding so soon!

Like you say, I shouldn't give up hope. But I think I need a miracle. Meh :pray:

I'm so sorry loulou, really hope it's just a bit of implantation bleeding and stops soon.

Thanks Syd. I hope so too.

Do u think if I do a frer in the morning it would be lighter than the one I did on Saturday? That would be an obvious sign? Or would it be too soon?

I honestly don't know much about any type of miscarriage other than what I've read on here but my gut says give it a go and see how it looks.

Oh yeah, sorry! I'm turning this Maca root thread into something else completely! Doh!

Hope you are recovering well after your op Syd.

No no, it's all ttc relevant :) Keep us posted if you do a frer in the morning.

I'm a bit sore but pretty good considering, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back