maca and royal jelly

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Lau24, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Lau24

Lau24 Well-Known Member

Hi! Are any of you taking maca and royal jelly? If you are what dose are you taking? I can't find anything online about dosage unless I'm looking in the wrong place!

Thanks!! Xx

2. phonixgirl

phonixgirl Well-Known Member

Hi, yes I am, both in tablet form. I take 1 maca tablet a day throughout my cycle and 3 royal jelly capsules a day up to ovulation. (You can take it after, but after three months you'd need a break so you might as well just take it up to ov.) xx

3. Lau24

Lau24 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your reply! I've been taking 2 of each and 1 bee pollen...fingers crossed it works!

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

X

4. phonixgirl

phonixgirl Well-Known Member

2 royal jelly is fine. It says 1 to 3 but I read a lady took 3 and got pregnant so thought I'd try it!

Maca will depend on what it says on the packet, think mine actually says 1 to 2 xx

5. Charlotte9

Charlotte9 Well-Known Member

I have 500 mg royal jelly. I think that's the strongest you can get from Holland and Barrett.

I don't think you can overdose it. As its like honey (queens bees milk). I used to take 1 a day. Plus bees pollen 1 tspoon a day. It's tasty x