Lunch!?!

ippa

Reaction score
I'm thinking of starting Matthew on his third meal of they day so lunch really, I was just wondering what you give your LO's, as I'm not sure what kind of things to give him!
Thanks
XxX

Is Matthew starting on finger foods at all yet? I don't think I ever gave a pureed lunch, went straight onto sandwiches! Also give biscotti, fruit, yoghurt etc x

I gave finger foods straight away but I have given him purred apple and pear x x

yeah i did finger foods too straight away ! Becky , what do you put on LOs sandwiches ? I tend to give Zak, tuna, sardines, cheese, eggs or homemade baked beans with toast on rotation... or whatevers leftover from the previous nights tea but would like ideas ? x

I do those and also avocado, banana, houmous (you can get little pots of different flavours from Morrisons), philidelphia.... sometimes I put chicken paste on but only if she's had nothing else with salt in that day cos it's got quite a lot in :)

Well I tried him on bread and butter to begin with, seemed to go down ok, well with a bit of help (he isn't quite used to finger foods yet!)
He preferred the carrots I gave him today!
Still going to offer his bottle afterwards just incase I think!
Thanks girls
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back