lunch time...hot food or not?

foxymum

Reaction score
hi girls, need help again!!
Louie has ready brek for breakfast & is full up from that still at lunchtime, butn loves it, so i can't not give it to him, anyway what do you give your LO's for lunch?
Louie won't eat cooked lunch coz hes not hungry enouugh so yesterday & today hes had rice cakes with Dairylea on them & wotsits, is this ok, or do you give cooked lunch?

he has a cooked dinner about 4.30/5 pm every night & yoghurts for pudding!

thanks for any help you can give me, anyone would think he was my 1st child! :roll:

thank god you put this thread on. i have f.orgot to put my leg of lamb in the oven 4 tea

hang on and ill read it better in a sec

budge said:
thank god you put this thread on. i have f.orgot to put my leg of lamb in the oven 4 tea

hang on and ill read it better in a sec

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

foxymum said:
hi girls, need help again!!
Louie has ready brek for breakfast & is full up from that still at lunchtime, butn loves it, so i can't not give it to him, anyway what do you give your LO's for lunch?
Louie won't eat cooked lunch coz hes not hungry enouugh so yesterday & today hes had rice cakes with Dairylea on them & wotsits, is this ok, or do you give cooked lunch?

he has a cooked dinner about 4.30/5 pm every night & yoghurts for pudding!

thanks for any help you can give me, anyone would think he was my 1st child! :roll:

sometimes baby budge is the same - full up from brekkie / so i giveher cucumber and tomatos and small bite size bits of bread to pick about with. Then she eats what she wants to and throws the rest on the floor :rotfl:

oh ok, thats a relief then, i worry about him choking on finger food , his bits of bread i give him are near enough invisible :rotfl:

i do baby budge soldiers to eat. the loves them and sucks them to death until swallowing or throwing

Jake usually has half a 7 month plus jar for dinner and a little yogurt afterwards. He has brekkie at about 7am (hipp a bisc, rusks or baby porridge) and dinner at about 12-1pm. Good finger foods are Organix carrot puffs(like big wotsits), Organix sweetcorn rings, Organix rice cakes and toast fingers(Jake likes cheese on his and I usually cut off the crusts) Jake usually has finger foods in between meals if he gets hungry and these are the ones that I don't worry so much about him choking on. The only time I sometimes have trouble getting him to eat is tea time when he is starting to get tired so sometimes he will just have a yogurt. I think that what you are giving Louie seems fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back