How much food at 9 mths?

mermaid

Reaction score
I know I should be guided by LO's appetite but I would like to know how much other 9 month olds are eating at this stage. Fin has a small bowl of porridge with banana or similar for breakfast, a small meal and some stewed fruit for lunch and finger vegs for tea. He also snacks on mummy milk between his main meals.

What are your babes eating during the day?

luke is only just gone 8 months but he has a bottle of milk when he wakes and then ready brek/ weetabix with a fruit puree added (a good size bowl) then for dinner he will have chicken/cod with some vegs and a yoghurt sometimes also a rice cake with philidelphia on as well. mid afternoon another bottle. then for tea a fruit puree with banana or custard and fruit or a rice pudding. and a bottle pre bed. he is smaller though and he is a baby that knows when he has had enough.

Nathan has just dropped his afternoon bottle about 2 days ago so this is what he has for the minute.
7am 8oz milk
8am 1 weetabix
12pm huge bowl of homemade food, probaly about same as 12 month jar
3pm yogurt or banana
5pm same as dinner
7pm 8 oz bottle
Nathan does have a really big appitite though and suprises me how much he will eat.

Tia is 10 and half months now but heres what shes been having for a while:-

7:30 about 6ozs of a 9oz bottle milk
8-8:30 weetabix or ready brek with the rest of milk,some toast if she eats all her firsts
1:00 lunch which is either sandwiches,wotsits and fruit or a small jar and some yoghurt followed by her bottle if she wants it
5:00 home made dinner most the time and a pudding or a jar if ive run out, followed by a biscuit and a drink
7-8:00 anything from 6-9 ozs milk then bed

She sometimes has a snack in between if shes hungry and i keep her cup full of water where she can help herself whenever she wants it

Last time i had her weighed was at exactly 10 months and she was 19lb 7oz

Evie is currently having
8-9am breakfast of a bowl of cereral + fruit
11ish boobie
1pm lunch of pureed veg/pasta/fish or similar + finger foods
4pm ish boobie
5-6pm dinner (as lunch) + yogurt
7-8 ish boobie
BED!

followed by about 3-4 night wakings including one more boobie feed around 1-2am :wall:

Fluffy Bunny - Evie is just about the same as Fin, including those good old night feeds! Aw the little tinkers :shock:

Tinker isn't aways the word I use when its 3am!!! :lol: :lol:

Good to hear others are similar at this age. What does Fin weigh at the moment? Evie is around the 18lb at the moment.

He is a big boy at over 21lb! It's all that good breast milk! He was only 5lb at birth hehe. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back