Lucas Jefferson Hughes 15th April 2010

Congratulations, what a great birth story!

Beautiful birth story hun and Lucas is gorgeous :love:

Congratulations! :love: What a wonderful birth story. Gorgeous boys!

You have made me SO broody!

xx

what s lovely story. love reading birth stories they get me so excitied! he's beautiful toon. xx

brilliant story Toon, well done you for holding out and to your OH for helping you through it. best wishes to you, your OH and your 3 boys.

Congrats hun, lovely birth story, im so pleased for you :D Well done!!!

Lucas is beautiful.....:) you must be so pleased he's finally here!!!

xxx

thank u so much for sharing your birth story with us toon....

congratulations he is bloody gorgeous!! xxx (i want one)

:cloud9: Gorge photos and lovely photos hun :hug: This hasn't got me broody.... Honest....

brilliant story hun! You did so well - I hope my fella proves to be as strong as yours, sounds like he was amazing for you! Congratulations to you all, he is gorgeous xxx

brill birth story and he is just so cute well done xxxxxxx

Congratulations he is beautiful, i'm so glad he arrived safely, thanks for sharing your birth story x

aww what a lovely read, and it helps a lot for you and others to put your birth stories up as it helps us first time mums to have a rough idea what it will be like! how long did you stay in hospital after baby may i ask? the piccies are GORGEOUS!!! i can't wait for my LO to arrive noww eeeek. congratulations hun hope you're having some good resting time and lovely bonding sessions :D:D:D xxxxxxx

ahh brilliant story and well done!!! You did so well to last that long without an epidural! You mustve been totally exhausted! Its brilliant to hear nice birth stories :)

Congrats and omg Ive just clicked who you are :rofl: took me far too long xx

Congratulations Toonlass, he is absolutely gorgous!!! loving the pic with his brothers too
Enjoy every minute of it, it goes so fast, I agree with the the others, you OH sounds fantastic as a birth partner, well done him too. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back