Lubricants???

Babylove2023

Reaction score
I'm sure this has probably been posted about before but what's everyone's opinions on natural lubricants?

Me and OH tend to normal use a lube on many occasions as we find it just makes its more comfortable and more enjoyable however I know 'normal' lubes can effect sperm motility.. I've done alot of online research and it seemed that 'canola oil' was the best choice? Just wondered if anyone had used this whilst TTC or of there's anything else you would recommend?

Thanks ☺️ xxx

Lots and lots and lots of foreplay is the best lubricant (;

In all seriousness, a funny story, my mother claimed egg whites were used to conceive me? That sounds crazy honestly. I think somebody told her that “egg white cervical mucus “ was most fertile and she wasn’t too smart, assuming she needed to use actual egg whites unless that’s a real thing. Is that a real thing????

Also don’t they make lubes that support fertilization? Something like… preseed?

:rotfl: I literally lol at that Mystickitten :rotfl:
We used Yes Baby to conceive our son because pressed contains parabens which I'm allergic to, but I haven't seen it since :think: xx

Haha, it actually is a real thing! I have seen actual egg whites being suggested a few times! Although, very unsanitary, lots of risk of infection including salmonella!

Foreplay is definitely the way forward your right! haha But when I was on the pill I didn't get a lot of natural CM but I'm hoping it will start to go back to normal now though.

I decided to bite the bullet and just buy a tube of Conceive Plus - avoided due the cost of it (£16 for a very small tube) but thinking it will last a while if we just use it if and when we need too!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back