lower back pain?

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Hiya girls. Hope you're all ok and your pregnancies are all going well. I was just wondering how many of you have been experiencing lower back pain? Is it something to worry about?

Xx

I havent hun but im sure it nothing to worry about. Phone you midwife and have a little chat xxx

Oh my gosh! My back has been hurting on and off for the last week. I haven't had any pains until this, but it's damn annoying!

I think in my case it is from not being able to sit/sleep/stand in a comfortable position, and so my back is constantly being twisted into funky positions.

I just had my 12 week appt yesterday, and everything looked good so I'm not too worried about it.

Well I'm 11 weeks tomorrow so perhaps it is just something that happens at the end of the 1st trimester?

Xx

yes it is, my midwife says i most likely have siatica - its very common in pregnancy and usually in the lower back x

I was baking on Saturday and noticed my lower back was really uncomfortable just from standing! I think it's just the shift of weight within out bodies making room for baby. x

could be ligaments or the start of sciatica/spd mention to your midwife x

Yes yes, my back has been giving me grief too. My midwife said it's all part of the joys of pregnancy!xx

My back hurts a bit if i've been bending over for a long time and with my job i'm fully expecting back pain to be one of my main symptoms. I'm a childminder so I spend most of my day bending down to pick up after children or change nappies etc. My backs not to bad at the moment though.

xxx

My back has been aching but I presume it would just be from everything moving into place and growing. xx

Yes, mine is agony gets worse as the day goes on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back