Tummy Pains - GP useless!

rippersgroupie

Reaction score
Hi!
Hope everyone is ok!

Today I phoned NHS24 as I have been experiencing pain in my lower abdomain. They referred me to the 24 hour GP bit near the hospital.
He prodded the whole area, testing my urine and decided there was no problem.

I can't help feeling dissatisfied with that.
I am experiencing pain but 'its fine'?

I have been experiencing headaches also( but I've had that for years) and nausea (put that down to morning sickness) so he didn't seem bothered about that either.

Am I really just worrying over nothing and should be happy he found nothing wrong?

Thanks!

ps I'm 9 weeks pregnant

Aw, I hope you feel better soon but it could just be your uterus stretching thats causing the pain and discomfort. Obviously if it got really bad go the hospital again xxxx

Id say if your not happy with the outcome and you think it could be more serious then go back! Hope it all turns out ok hun :D

Hi

Firstly i would like to say snap, i am seven weeks and i have the exact same symtoms, i have alos contacted my gp (as i have had a miscarriage previously) to be told its nothing to worry about and been made to feel like i am wasting thier time it makes me angry so i know how you feel, i would say try and put your feet up a bit and rest when you can thats what i am trying, but if you still get no where insist on seeing a different doc

Rachx

thanks for your replys!
Glad to know I'm not the only one too - makes me feel a bit better :D

I'm just over 9 weeks so counting down to my scan (should find out when it is any day!) so I can see for myself my little joey is ok!

(baby was conceived in Oz so have been calling 'it' joey because it sounds better than 'it' :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back