Low risk for downs!

1986princess

Reaction score
Got my letter through 1 in 39000 risk of downs so think that's a low enough statistic! Xx

Fantastic! Its such a relief isnt it :)

That's great news. You can relax a bit now.

Mine was 1:230! Which is still counted as low risk apparently. It's due to my age. The letter said average for my age is 1:190 so I was comforted that I beat that at least. I'm still gonna relax though because it gives me something like a 99.5% chance that bubs is fine.

Thanx girls feel so much better. I read letter again to make sure but it does say 1 in 39 000 unless there's an error! Says
Low risk of spina bifida too from tests which made me
Feel better as apparently ur supposed to take double folic acid til week 12 with twins and only found out there was 2 at 11 weeks so feel loads better! 16 week scan on Monday next trying to relax more! X

Thanx girls feel so much better. I read letter again to make sure but it does say 1 in 39 000 unless there's an error! Says
Low risk of spina bifida too from tests which made me
Feel better as apparently ur supposed to take double folic acid til week 12 with twins and only found out there was 2 at 11 weeks so feel loads better! 16 week scan on Monday next trying to relax more! X

Great news! I had 1:100 000 risk, not sure if there was an error, lol

I am sure both of your LOs are just fine! x

ahhh brilliant news, thats really super low- well done. I got a 1 in 9 risk and went on to have a cvs and all fine, funny blood I think from my miscaridge baby I think.

Twins how perfect! enjoy your scan, remember to take lots of cash for double piccys?

ahhh brilliant news, thats really super low- well done. I got a 1 in 9 risk and went on to have a cvs and all fine, funny blood I think from my miscaridge baby I think.

Twins how perfect! enjoy your scan, remember to take lots of cash for double piccys?

Thanx Hun x they actually give me pics of babies together and separate in a printout of 3 for the same price which is nice! Good service x

Brilliant news :) I didn't get an estimate but I got told it's low risk anyway so no worries! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back