Low rising HCG Levels

angel1301

Reaction score
HCG Levels not rising as they should be, am 6 weeks 2 days pregnant today and 1st results on the 18th Jan : 1132, 2nd on the 20th Jan 1134 and 3rd 22nd Jan 2675. The doctor says they're borderline. I'm really scared of miscarrying!!!! Would really appreciat eany advice........

one thing I have learned after 3 MCs is that nothing can be done to stop them and that there is usually a good reason for them, an abnormal chromisone or something that means that the pregnancy is not viable. Don't worry too much there is time for your body to kick in and start producing your hormones and where there is life there is hope right!

Stay clear of caffine, nicotine and hot baths and rest plenty and just hope
sorry I can't be of more help. It is just one of those very sad and heart breaking facts that 1 in 3 pregnancies is not viable.
Good Luck
I hope things improve for you.
x :hug:

well now I feel totally stupid, i wasn't even aware they measured HCG levels :oops:

You learn something new everyday. Personally I think you can be given too many options and too much information. It's like when they say if you don't tell a cancer patient how long they have left to live the majority of the time they will outlive the professionals expectations, but if you do tell them you can pretty much guarantee they will pass withing that time period.

I think it would be so much easier to relax and enjoy our pregnancies if we weren't given all these bloody facts and figures !!

sorry Just My opinion

hi hun :hug: thing u need that
i know its a really stressful time but like whyslifesobig said there is nothing that u can do i'm afaid
can i ask u why they started to test your HCG levels?

hope all sorts its self out :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back