Low lying placenta-is baby distressed if it cant get out??

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Right, I probably have too much time on my hands right now, but in light of news today my placenta may be lying low and covering cervix @ 41 weeks, what if my baby is ready to be born and cant get out?? Will baby be distressed in there??? :cry:

Heartbeat sounded normal at check up, but I have noticed baby is squirming and kicking loads, which really hurts me..is this coz s/he is trying to get out :shock:

no hun youll be more aware of movements as there less room for baby to move so dont worry im sure if the hospital thought for a second baby was getting distressed they would do something, try not to worry your beautifull LO will b fine :hug:

Thanks hun, I know I sound like a paranoid maniac, but I am just so worn out now, I thought the worry was over, and I would be cuddling my little one by now...

I am not leaving the hozzie wednesday until I have and answers, and a defo day when something will happen this week-either c section or induction. OH is coming with me now, so he will make sure I dont turn into an emotional wreck, blubbering and making a show of myself :roll:

try not to worry hun :hug:

like u said make sure u get diffo dates on wednesday, hope everything goes ok for u hun :hug: :hug:

Hope the hospital appointment goes well tomorrow :hug:

zoe c said:
Thanks hun, I know I sound like a paranoid maniac, but I am just so worn out now, I thought the worry was over, and I would be cuddling my little one by now...

I am not leaving the hozzie wednesday until I have and answers, and a defo day when something will happen this week-either c section or induction. OH is coming with me now, so he will make sure I dont turn into an emotional wreck, blubbering and making a show of myself :roll:

your not a lunatic at all hun i was exactly the same i went for a sweep and she did it only to tell me my cervix was not favourable i went mental NOT FAVOURABLE IM OVER DUE! then a couple days later i had another sweep and an induction date so the knowledge of it all being over that certain day made up for it i just focused on that hun i was going crazy and ppl who text and keep saying have you had the baby yet just drive me up the wall NO I HAVENT HAD THE BABY YET! i tell u wat hun alot of ppl got deleted from my phonebook :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

darlin you will be fine get the answers you want as your entitled to them it irritates me when they think that even though this is your body and your babyu they wont tell you everything you tell them hun and dont worry wat anyone thinks you get your answers :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Big cuddles for you twinny, really hope it goes well for you tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back