Low Kicks

bagpuss

Reaction score
:) Hi all!

Recently,my little bean has been kicking me down very low - like right in my fanny bone if you'll pardon the expression :lol: Because there isn't much fatty tissue there,it's really intense,and I plead for him to move back up and try and jiggle about a bit so he moves!!!
Has anyone else felt their little ones kick so low??

Hi Bagpuss

I'm not quite as far as you but my little one also tends to kick very low, so I know exactly what you mean, not always on the bone but I get alot of kicks against what feels like the wall of my vagina (so if tmi) they alway shock me and do feel quite vigerous.

when I first felt it it really shocked me as this is my third pregnancy but the first time I've felt kicks there.

It's nice to know that it's not just me

It could be hands rather than feet depending on babies position!!

Try squatting on all fours whenever you can......it may help bubba change position which will result in getting kicked somewhere else! :D

hi Bagpuss,

All of my kicks have been low and I havent had any above my belly button, I thought it was kicks but was told it was its hands as it was head down.

Sarah

hi ive had the same and sometimes they really make me jump must be hands as midwife said my baby is head down xxxx

Most of the movement I felt was really low down and I can see why looking at Kai with the movement in his hands, he doesn't stop sometimes! It is perfectly normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back