weird kicks

sukisues

Reaction score
I think my baby has turned and is now feet on my pelvis area - the reason why i think this is because i no longer feel kicks above my belly button but really low down - in my pelvis area. Sometimes is it hard to make out the kicks as well, and as i am 28 wks i thought by now the kicks would be really strong... When i put my hand on my stomach I can hardly feel the baby move but then all of a sudden she will give a huge kick like to call me a liar - hehe, but it's only ever the one or two. I am debating with myself whether or not to go to my mid - wife tomorrow but I don't want her to think I am being paronoid - any suggestions or help I would be very grateful - thx in advance.

im bout 5 mnths so is that bout 26 weeks?
the baby kiks any where an evriwere
an im not that wurried
kayli + baby

if u feel movements of some sort u got nothing to worry about, every day they feel different to me, some time baby like skwirms about then others she pokes her feet out and some days nothing.

i know what u mean. my little one like having his head down and recently ive felt alot of little almost twitchy kicks don there but i think its his arms. because his got less room in there its becomin easier to feel those arm movements and i think he muct be touchin his face alot like he did at his last scan.
its definatly not his feet down there coz i can run my hand up his body to his feet which r in my ribs!!!

dont forget ladies as baby gets bigger and curls up, babys feet might be next to head, so u will feel kick down lower then normal. especially if head is in ceph position, hope this reasures you

im 36 weeks, i know that the baby's head is down but somehow the kicks are all over the place lol my stomache has taken so weird shapes i think the babys multiplied in pregnancy lol... god knows what they get up too in there, if u do see your midwife ask here is she know where the plecenta is as i know one of my mates here plecenta is at the front n she cant hardly feel the kicks but often feels strong ones...or just tell ur baby off when ever i prod mine n tell it off it will come back with a venjence lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back