weird kicks

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by sukisues, Jul 18, 2005.

1. sukisues

sukisues Active Member

I think my baby has turned and is now feet on my pelvis area - the reason why i think this is because i no longer feel kicks above my belly button but really low down - in my pelvis area. Sometimes is it hard to make out the kicks as well, and as i am 28 wks i thought by now the kicks would be really strong... When i put my hand on my stomach I can hardly feel the baby move but then all of a sudden she will give a huge kick like to call me a liar - hehe, but it's only ever the one or two. I am debating with myself whether or not to go to my mid - wife tomorrow but I don't want her to think I am being paronoid - any suggestions or help I would be very grateful - thx in advance.

2. kayli

kayli Well-Known Member

im bout 5 mnths so is that bout 26 weeks?
    the baby kiks any where an evriwere
    an im not that wurried
    kayli + baby

3. Guest

if u feel movements of some sort u got nothing to worry about, every day they feel different to me, some time baby like skwirms about then others she pokes her feet out and some days nothing.

4. sasha715

sasha715 Well-Known Member

i know what u mean. my little one like having his head down and recently ive felt alot of little almost twitchy kicks don there but i think its his arms. because his got less room in there its becomin easier to feel those arm movements and i think he muct be touchin his face alot like he did at his last scan.
    its definatly not his feet down there coz i can run my hand up his body to his feet which r in my ribs!!!

5. Guest

dont forget ladies as baby gets bigger and curls up, babys feet might be next to head, so u will feel kick down lower then normal. especially if head is in ceph position, hope this reasures you

6. carrie

carrie Active Member

im 36 weeks, i know that the baby's head is down but somehow the kicks are all over the place lol my stomache has taken so weird shapes i think the babys multiplied in pregnancy lol... god knows what they get up too in there, if u do see your midwife ask here is she know where the plecenta is as i know one of my mates here plecenta is at the front n she cant hardly feel the kicks but often feels strong ones...or just tell ur baby off when ever i prod mine n tell it off it will come back with a venjence lol..