Loving pregnancy!

mouse9210

Reaction score
Bit of a pointless thread but I am just really loving being pregnant lately! Since the morning sickness left and my energy levels returned I am just loving being pregnant!!

I went to my dad's birthday party last night and it was so lovely talking to loads of people about my bump - which I was proudly showing off!! My husband was super attentive and looked after me all night and I had a brilliant time....

Bit silly I know, but I just feel so lucky and blessed to have a baby in my tummy!!

xxxx:)

P.S. dont't know where that advert for the nest came from - I didn't put it there??!!!

That's brilliant hon, I've started to feel great to. I love people now can see I'm pregnant too. When did the party finish? I remember staying up till midnight at a friends a couple of week back and feeling really proud of myself lol the small things I'm life eh? xx

It's ridiculous but I feel so proud of myself for being pregnant!! lol

Managed to stay at the part until almost 11 - although I had a 45 min nap at 8:30. It was a BBQ so we had got there at 3pm, so it was quite a long day! My husband was impressed I had managed to stay awake that long!

Everyone said that I had a lovely neat bump, and that I was glowing! Poss that was the reflection off the bbq fire though! lol

Tara just saw your ticker - exactly haf way today - massive congrats!!!!

No it's wasn't the glow of the BBQ, it's the pregnancy :) xx

Aww that's a really nice thread to read on a sunday morning :). Glad you're enjoying pregnancy now! And wow well done for staying up that late :p x

Thanks Em! No doubt I'll be moaning again soon, but really feeling excited and positive this weekend!

Not long until you're in the final tri!!

I feel exactly the same I'm in love with my bump and I still feel womanly even with a belly!! :)

OH has got more attached to bump too now kissing it a couple times a day lol and he doesn't care about my changing body which was my big hang up!!

I love it too :D

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?impl4e

Sarah I completely know what you mean - I had been going to the gym loads and losing weight before I got pregnant - then was really freaked out that my husband would think I looked fat and that I'd feel all icky, but he thinks I'm gorgeous!

It's so reassuring, and he rubs my tummy laods and chats to the bump! It's so cute! I have always had body issues but at the moment I eat what I want (although reasonably healthy), and don't really exercise, yet I feel the best I have ever felt!

Glad you're loving it too - I guess this is the bit where we 'bloom' before we start to waddle?!! lol

AWWWW so glad your loving pregnancy! Luckily ive had it pretty easy so far, its the changing body i still cant get used to! my shape is changing every week and i think because i'm so little i feel bigger lol, prob not that at all but everyone looks at themselves differently! I wish i had energy though i seem so tired lately :( xx

What a lovely thread to read, its nice to read a postive one with all the worrying I do on here :)

AWWWW so glad your loving pregnancy! Luckily ive had it pretty easy so far, its the changing body i still cant get used to! my shape is changing every week and i think because i'm so little i feel bigger lol, prob not that at all but everyone looks at themselves differently! I wish i had energy though i seem so tired lately :( xx

Completely understand you Amylize, I'm struggling to get my head round my changing shape too. I'm only 5'2" and a size 8-10 before pregnancy and am still a size 10 now, so I instantly show and change in shape. I also think I have a second baby growing my bum. DH says I dont look pg from behind and I love my LO dearly, but dont like my changing shape. I need to change my mindset
xx

Thanks - glad it's made people smile...

That's not to say I don't have my fat days though! Sometimes I get my outfit all wrong and just end up looking a bit porky! And sometimes I love showing the bump off and other days I like to hide it away like it's my little secret (even though it isn't! lol)

I think around 20 weeks is just a nice time to be because the bump is smallish - I might not be raving about it once I get huge!!

I love this thread.... I am so loving it been pregnant..lool...and having my bump sticking out!!! I think I just love everything about the pregnancy....Have been active throughout my first trimester and majority of my second one with work but now am very close to stay home and relax and enjoy fully my pregnancy and the baby kicking away!!

What a lovely thread to read, its nice to read a postive one with all the worrying I do on here :)

Completely understand you Amylize, I'm struggling to get my head round my changing shape too. I'm only 5'2" and a size 8-10 before pregnancy and am still a size 10 now, so I instantly show and change in shape. I also think I have a second baby growing my bum. DH says I dont look pg from behind and I love my LO dearly, but dont like my changing shape. I need to change my mindset
xx

Before falling pregnant i was just begining to enjoy my body shape worked hard at losing the weight and me and my OH was all over each other because we were both working out 4 - 5 times a week. But i wouldnt change anything now because i'm going to be a mummy, i guess my body will change and i will deal with it after. my OH still wants to touch me and always has it hands all over so i guess i shouldnt feel too bad. But i've had body issues all my life i guess and this is one of them times there isnt much we can do about it xx

That's so lovely to read! I'm loving my pregnancy too! Watching my bump grow week by week + feeling all of LOs movements + kicks :) xx

Yeah i know exactly what you mean about be proud, I'm 20 weeks and i get my scound scan on monday we can't wait I love all the kicking and moving he or she is doing... really feels like I'm doing something worth while (proud mum to be)

I am so proud of my body and what has and is doing I'm in ore , I totally love being pregnant , this being my last I am enjoying to the max.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back