Love been pregnant!!

ooo oooo oooo! I'm also 20 weeks today! Half way through! :cheer:

Congrats on the halfway through milestone! this pegnancy is going realy fast for me x

Great thread Leibiloo,thank you ! I've been moaning a lot recently,I worry a lot about pretty much everything...but when I feel my baby moving inside me it always bring a smile on my face ! It's such an amazing feeling and I know everything will be OK. I'll be a mummy this summer ! woohoo

Im absolutely loving being pregnant and iv got to that stage where my bump is very noticable but not too huge that im waddling lol I can feel baby kicking all the time and im so lucky I feel fresh as a daisy!! bit of a pointless post but I feel like the luckiest lady on earth right now and thought id share my good mood with you all and hope fully chear you all up with my big huuuuge :)! xxx

How are you all feeling???

Just wanted to say, "What a lovely, positive post".

I'm liking that I'm pregnant now cos my bump is, well, now a bump haha I find myself unknowingly sticking my bump out cos I love it now. Its probably due to the fact that any nausea I had is gone & I have slightly more energy!! x

Aww thanks ladies just thought we needed a little post to brighten up our days a little after the tiredness and morning sickness of tri 1, lovely to hear you all been so possitive cant wait for the summer strolling around with my beutifull baby in her new pram xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back