What are you loving?

MrsR

Reaction score
To complement Serenity Love's post 'what are you missing most' I'm wondering what is everyone loving about being pg?

I love my curves, I feel more sexy x I love asking for something like ice cream and my OH getting it for me and I love my new maternity jeans and dress-I can't wait for sil's hen party so I can look pg and fabulous x

I just love the feeling that there's a little life growing inside me :D

i love the feeling of it moving about, i love the way OH is so totally in love with the little one allready and i love to get away with eating all that pizza i want to eat all the time :D

knowing that my family is growing and that OH is being so caring and attentive!!

i love the fact i dont have periods for 9 months :D lol and i love that i can feel my lil mans feet and arms n legs :) x

loads lol feeling it move being tired befor midnight looking at baby things having something nice to look forward to

Im loving how i look, i look alot healthier on the belly :D
love feelings his movements when it doesnt hurt lol.
I love the fact ive not had any periods for nearly 7 months woop :D
i love his kicks even though hes very active and cant stop kicking or punching but i love it because hes telling me heres here little terror :p lol.
i like the fact that i can eat all the stuff i like without feeling like a pig lol.
i love the fact that i get to see his pictures and cant believe hes growing inside me.

so when can put about that bad bits of pregnancy :roll: only kidding lolx

I love feeling my bubba move! Love love love love it =D

I love feeling bubs and i love my boobs! haha they are way bigger then they used to be! I am going to miss them haha x

Im just loving the fact everything is ok so far, and that everytime im asked to do something or i do something wrong i say but i am pregnant!!!!! he he x x x

I love my bigger boobs feel more womanly and love when OH thinks Im asleep and he starts stroking my tummy :-D i just lie there pretending to be asleep glowing inside so content with my new family :-D also love getting what i want as soon as i ask for it :)

love to blame the baby when you want something naughty to eat, "its not for me, i dont want it, its for the baby!"

feeling the baby move is got to be the best feeling ever. getting your OH to run around for you and carry all your bags lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back