Love you and leave you

Bead

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

After nearly 2 years on the forum, it's time to sadly say goodbye.
DH and i have our first home visit with a social worker next week as we're going the adoption route. So, time to move on to forums new, with a whole load of new acronyms to learn.... SW, AD, AS... :oooo:

I just wanted to thank you all for the amazing support and friendship. You guys rock! And truly hoping NOT to see you on any adoption forums any time soon :)

Good luck to you all

Bead xxx

Sorry to hear your leaving us Hun, hopefully you will still pop back from time to time!
hope the adoption process goes smoothly for you xx

I genuinely wish you all the best with the adoption, I hope you'll still pop in and let us know how you're getting on. :hugs:

x x

Hope your wait isn't too long. We'd love to hear how you're getting on if you ever want to come back and update us xxx

Hope it all goes well hunny, dont forget to pop back and let us know how your getting on x x

We could always use an adoption guru ;)

Make sure you keep in touch Bead :)

Sorry it didn't turn out as well as we all hoped, but i know things will turn out just perfectly for you :hug:

Hi Bead,

Sorry things didn't work out for you with the IVF, good luck with the adoption. We have always said we'll try and adopt one child whether we have one of our own or not so maybe you will see me on the forums....obviously by then you'll have your own little one and be able to describe the whole thing to me:).

All the best and take care....we will miss you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bead, all the very best with the adoption. They're some lucky little ones that are coming to live with you. You'll be their amazing mummy :)
Xxx

All the very best bead. You'll be missed :hug: pop back and see us eh? There is a very lucky little boy or girl out there who's going to get fantastic parents. Lots of love xxx

Hi Bead, sorry your leaving us.

Good luck with adoption and im sure you will give someone a wonderful home.

Take care and keep in touch

xxx

Going to miss you on here hunny but I know that your going to be an amazing mummy, make sure you pop back in from time to time to let us know how your getting on xxxx

Oh Bead, best of luck in your adoption route! You will be missed but will be a great mum! Xxxxx

wishing you lots of luck pop back and keep us informed how its all going xx

All the luck in the world bead, don't be a stranger xx

Sent from my gorgeous iPhone 4S

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111