loud music?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i might hav asked this b4 (cant remember lol) but am i ok listening to loud music i'm not gonna harm my babys hearing am i?
i like it so i can feel the bass in my chest. is this ok?

i have my music blaring... the baby is cushioned so it wouldnt be as loud to them.. you will notice he kick you more though..

I listened to loud music when i was having Taylor it hasnt done him any harm, if anything i think it helped from the day he was born, loud noise has never bothered him one bit and he loves music now :cheer: :hug:

Never bothered with keeping music down with my first pregnancy and my my now 8 year old daughter's hearing is fine - well when she wants to listen that is! :lol: :rotfl:

This LO is being raised on Paul van Dyk and other dance music - kicks more depending on what I play and responds to volume :D

I love playing my music really loud, my LO kicks to certain artists too,s/he seems to love Mika. Either that or s/he is telling me to turn it off :rotfl:

Oooooh my LO bounces around to Mika too - I can never work out whether it is with pleasure or pain either! :rotfl:

I went to watch Fun Lovin Criminals in Liverpool on Friday night, very loud and a lot of bass... baby didn't like it, was very settled until it started and went absolutely mental as soon as the music kicked in. We've been to a lot of gigs whilst I've been pregnant but this got so uncomfortable I was worried and DH hauled me out of there 'just in case' :D ... bless...

Hi

we always listen to loud music its fine! We did with Kiara as well and shes okay
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back