Concert

Marmite

Reaction score
My boyfriends going to a dragonforce/trivium concert on sunday and ive come over all jealous.

Would it not be advisable for me to go? Im worried that the music might be very loud and might damage the babyies hearing, or am I being overly paranoid? :think:

im tempted to see if I can't get a ticket and go with, what do you think?

usic wont damage baby. its the bumping and barging you will ahve to be careful of.. if theres loads of drunken nutters.. and moshing gonna be going on then dont go.. if you can sit down then go..

lisa&alex said:
usic wont damage baby. its the bumping and barging you will ahve to be careful of.. if theres loads of drunken nutters.. and moshing gonna be going on then dont go.. if you can sit down then go..

Exactly what I would have said.

I didn't go to Download this year for the same reason :(

Is it the black crusade by any chance? My OH is going tomorrow night.

Yeah, it's the black crusade,

hmmmm, im trying to figure out if im gonna be bumped or not, there is unreserved seating apparently. But I expect lots of people might want to be standing?

I was at 2 last week and off to one tomorrow!

Baby slept through the first one but didn't think much of the support act for the second. :D

Judging by the names of the bands you've mentioned it sounds like it'll be a bit moshtastic! Just find a safe corner and watch from there.

Im just worried about cramping my boyfriends style a bit now....

Then again he's not really one for moshing anyway.

I wouldn't think it would damage the babies hearing I have been to clubs since being pregnant and buby seems to be quite kicky while I've been out just be careful of people bumping in2 u xxxxxx

Yeah, my boyfriend seems quite nervous of people bumping me.

I'm just attempting to get details of where we will be now from his useless friend :roll:

i read its only a problem if you work in a loud place with loud machines etc but my baby was kicking like crazy when i went to a party or if i play music too loud so now i feel guilty anywhere there is loud music, then again she maybe enjoying it :D

Omg dragaonforce "through the fire and the flames we carry ONNNN!" lol memories.

My bf tried to get me to go to the Levellers concert but I was too afraid of getting overexcited and going into labour:( but wouldnt it be amazing to be born at a dragonforce concert :rotfl: :rotfl:

i went to 5 take that concerts last week :oops: :shock: :lol:
Baby was fine, didnt move at all, becasue i was dancing and jumping about it lulls them to sleep.
Midwife said its fine to go on one condition, that i take her :lol:
I was carefull not lo let anyone bump into me but i was in seats. It was fine.
Id say go just be carefull your not in a place you can get squashed if its standing.

zebrastripes said:
Omg dragaonforce "through the fire and the flames we carry ONNNN!" lol memories.

My bf tried to get me to go to the Levellers concert but I was too afraid of getting overexcited and going into labour:( but wouldnt it be amazing to be born at a dragonforce concert :rotfl: :rotfl:
I know, Dragonforce are so funny :lol:

Try giving the venue a call and seeing what they can do. I called the carling academy when I wanted to go see the crimea at uber weeks pregnant and because they have to cater for disabled people (yeah im not saying pregnant and disabled people is the same thing, but you know what i mean) they have areas where you can go and not get bumped etc. They want your custom and have staff to help vulnerable people etc, especially all of the big venues the black crusade will be at. See if you can get a special seat or standing spot in a special area maybe - the worst they can say is no.

well i wanted to go see disturbed when i was preg with damon, i booked the tickets before i knew i was preg. i rang the venue as there is no seating and they said they would give me a seat on the closed balcony so no one bumped me, i asked my doctor and my consultant and they both advised against it. They just said its better to be safe especially if it was going to be very loud. Anyway in the end i gave the tickets to my friend who was made up. I guess its down to personal choice at the end of the day.

im not going anyway, as stupid boyfriends mate never got back to me and they are sold out now :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back