Lost!

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
I know its a while to the next season, but there must be other lost addicts here :lol:

We've watched every episode so far about 5 times :oops:

Any theories on what will happen next?

I have only just started watching the 1st series on On Demand! I'm only up to episode 8 and already hooked! I think I better not read any mre of this thread! :lol:

I got to the middle of series 2 and then well...lost it :D

I'm waiting for series 2 to come to TV on demand - I'm hopeless at watching weekly series - I always forget

to be honest i started off eing addicted to the bloody program but as times gone on im totally losing the plot cant even remember what went on in the 1st series! :wall:

really think the makers are dragging it along i really wana know what da hells going on in the island, theres 2 many theories out there its doing my head in! any idea when its back on?

I love it but am 'lost'. they started showing it over here but then changed the day and time so kept missing episodes, then they started the 2nd series and only showed 2 or 3 episodes, then started showing the 1st series again!!!!! my sis sent me the downloaded episodes for series 1 and 2 but they wont play on my DVD and never get enough time to sit at the pc to watch em :( :( :(

maybe put it on my xmas list for the actual DVD's, i dont even know how many series have been screened now! :oops:

Valentine I'm a huge fan too and can't believe we've still got til Feb to go til series 4!

My theory is that Jacob is Jack, in some weird time warp. Which is why Jacob has been using people (like Ben and Locke) to try and keep Jack and co on the island. As we know from the last episode of series 3 Jack wants to go back to the island so he's obviously not meant to come off. Does that make any sense or am I tripping? :lol:

Im a huge fan too but I dont have sky so I have to wait for the box sets to come out brfore i can see them which is gonna be aaaaaaaaaages away :shakehead:

OMG Im a complete addict! Im not sure on theorys :think: I dont wanna say too much else Il give it away for those who are playing catch up. Come on girls get watching!!!!!! only 3 more months until season 4 :cheer: :cheer:

but don't u find u get emotionally addicted to the characters i nearly cried when lockes nasty dad did him over and i hate it when a character dies and that juliet and her sister baby thing is just making it more confusing

WARNING THIS MAY BE A SPOILER!!!!!!

Kina said:
Valentine I'm a huge fan too and can't believe we've still got til Feb to go til series 4!

My theory is that Jacob is Jack, in some weird time warp. Which is why Jacob has been using people (like Ben and Locke) to try and keep Jack and co on the island. As we know from the last episode of series 3 Jack wants to go back to the island so he's obviously not meant to come off. Does that make any sense or am I tripping? :lol:

Interesting theory - we have thought along similiar lines that jacob might be locke and theres defintitely some kind of time loop thing going on :think: I read the next season is going to be their lives after they get off the island and the flashbacks will be back to the island, so maybe we will see things on the island that we didnt see before, like filling in the gaps, and a lot of questions will be answered :think:

I don't like thinking of them off the island!! :rotfl: Get em back on there!!

I was soooooo addicted but then i lost it...

would love to catch up though.. dont know who jacob is?? thats how long i've not watched it for :lol:

my boyf has got series 3 on at the moment. i got "lost" myself ages ago :lol:

i do like it but it kinda annoys me- they give so little away as to whats happening its to the point of irritating!

Ah but thats the point, its a mystery :)

It is a blink and you'll miss it kinda thing though, you have to know whats going on to....um..know whats going on :lol:

Me and OH have watched up to the end of series 2 and we love it. We havn't watched any of it on tv because it's a series where you can't miss any episodes and as I work shifts I would end up missing some. We have bought the boxsets and watched it that way. Each time we have bought a boxset we watch the whole 12 episodes within a couple of days though and then have to wait ages to get the next boxset. It's the sort of series where each episode ends on a cliff hanger so you NEED to watch the next one. I will be buying series 3 soon.

i love lost so much!
i've got my oh hooked this year too! were just in the middle of season 3, anxiously waiting for season 4!!!

i'm getting confused. is it season 4 starting at the beginning of Feb

natalie&jake said:
Im a huge fan too but I dont have sky so I have to wait for the box sets to come out brfore i can see them which is gonna be aaaaaaaaaages away :shakehead:

Same here, why did they move it to sky? It's just not fair :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back