Hi everyone!

You could gave text me *sulks*

i didnt pay my phone bill so they cut me off :( (this is true lmao ask wobbles!)

but i did think of you!! i promise... be sure to check your post in the next few days :lol:

Last edited:
Lmao I actually just lolled at you gettin cut off! And the hot guy next door who I want a bit of is outside :rofl: ooo i wana know what's in the post!

Hot guy? I thought he reminded you of an ex and you weren't interested lol xx

Hot guy!? Oooh sounds nice!

And don't get tooo excited :blush: just a little package to show me and the kids were thinking of you!

Aww sweetie :hug: it was meant to be a surprise lmao but didn't want u thinking I haven't missed you!

I know! We have great things these days eh? Xx

the world is good :) my first ever tumble drier arrives on wednesday :yay: Ill officially be a modern woman then!

ah we pay monthly direct debit for electric. OH pays it :rofl: absolutely pissing it down today, wish I had it now, got some wet washing going smelly in the machine.

Ewww, lols! I stick mine over the doors then shove it in the tumble after a few hours, costs less to dry then lol xx

yeah I should do that really...its such an awful smell. Got nothing to do today and would love to be on top of the laundry...stupid rain :wall:

yeah I should do that really...its such an awful smell. Got nothing to do today and would love to be on top of the laundry...stupid rain :wall:

I'm glad it's rained a bit lol shove it over the doors so it don't smell mildewy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back