LosT

clarebear22

Reaction score
It's been three weeks today since my baby was cremated and I've broke down today after been back reduced hours at work.

Ended up calling my company employee assist line to speak to consullor .

Feel so lost all over again . Cx

Does this ever get easier ???

so sorry for your loss, i dont know the answer to that :( some days it appears to be easier for me and i think im coping then something really small can just start my emotions off and it comes flooding back and feels like its happening all over again.
did it help speaking to a counsellor? i find it helps talking to people but iv not spoken to a counseller. PM me if you ever need to chat xxx

realy sorry for all ur going through :-( i can say for me it is getting easier i try to keep my mind busy and atm its busy with ttc stuff but it doesnt mean i dont think about my losses every day cos i do but i dont break down no more well not that often now, i think maybe u should talk to someone about how ur feeling, hope ur ok xxx

:hugs: so sorry hun this will take time :-( ,maybe work isnt the best place for you to be sweetness, can yu afford to take time off on the sick at all?

:hugs:

It's been 5 months for me sweets and there are still some days that I think I can't face things and just want to put the duvet over my head and have a good cry.

I found the first week back at work almost impossible -but it does get easier to manage sweets :hugs: xxx

Thanks ladies, I've been back just 6 days and off yesterday and today doctors tomoz hopefully be back at work next week,

We are trying again and if it happens great just worried doctors put me in anti depressants as guessing can't take these while pregnant,

Found talking to councillor today really helped x

My mum went through the same thing with my older brother hunny, that was 40 years ago this year and she will still cry for him. It never goes away but it does get easier. Counselling is a fab idea, talking to your OH or family can be more upsetting sometimes because they are hurting too :hug: xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back