5 months on...

Slinky Sarah

Reaction score
well its 5 months today since my angel left me. to be hinest it has been alot easier today than it has bee the past few months. the pain is still there and i cant help thinking that i would be almost 31 weeks, knowing if the baby was a boy or girl...having the name of Toby or Alyssa, and preparing for the birth.
my OH iss fantastic....listening and holding me while i just talk. i think knowing tat soon we will have our own LO very soon hopefully.
I know another LO will never ever replace my lost LO and s/he will always be in my heart.
Just wanted to let you all know that the pain does ease but never goes...I think aboiut the baby every day and always say good night ot my angel...but i know that my baby is probably in the best place for him/her.

:hug:

it is hard isn't it? there's not a day goes by when i don't think of mine.. but the pain does lessen in some ways. we'll all have our own little one's soon, you're right hun, and they'll be completely different babies from our lost angels, but in some ways they'll be the same.

The way I look at it, a new little one is a blessing from our lost angels - when they think we're ready again, that'll be our time. Might be a bit of a soppy way to put it, but its the way I deal with it I guess..

x

im glad your doing ok hun, and yes you will both be holding your own babies soon i just know you will along with everyone else on here.

you will never ever forget your litte ones but i hope your ok.

chin up and look forward :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I have just having my fist AF since my MC and it feals werid, ive cries thinking i should of been having a scan not a AF, but i know my Angel is the right place, it was my last gift i could of given my Grandad, and i know in time we'll all have the LO we've always wanted......

Time is a great healing.... :hug:

i cant even imagine how u must feel, ur so brave :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back