Losing Weight before TTC?

Hello *wave* I know that ouch feeling on the scales lol, at least you have a long time to lose it, in 2 yearsyou can do a lot with the right motivation :)

Hello :) Of course you can join us!

I'm going to weigh myself on Thurs (I do it at my GP's on the same set of scales every time.

Hi everyone, can I join? I have a long wait until I TTC (about 2 yrs) but I have a lot of weight to lose! I weighed myself this morning and I was 20 stone 3lb - ouch! I'm going to Portugal in May so this is acting as a big motivator too!

I have no excuses, I'm just greedy! Lol so I look forward to us all getting skinny together! :)

Hi and welcome!

You can achieve a lot in 2 years hun, and a holiday to Portugal sounds lovely!

Sorry I've not been around recently ladies, things have been crazy busy here and I have been so lazy whenever I had a moment to myself. I just started a yoga class and a zumba one too, am hoping it wil keep me motivated!

How are you all getting on this week? I'm weighing in on Saturday morning. Xx

I weighed in on Thurs and I've gone up 3 and a bit lbs (probably due to a heavy lunch and me drinking a lot of water that day :lol: )

I weighed in on Thurs and I've gone up 3 and a bit lbs (probably due to a heavy lunch and me drinking a lot of water that day :lol: )

That's frustrating, but at least you know it was that! I did lose 1 and a half last week, but I have had the in-laws staying this week and it was so stressful, I must admit to eating lots of snacky foods, so tomorrow's WI looks a bit dodgy!

How is everything going ladies? I have an appointment to get my mirena coil removed next week - eek!! It is getting quite soon for me, but I need to continue losing weight no matter what. xxx

AF is here so all bets are off on an accurate weigh in for me this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back