Losing symptoms at 10 weeks

hellywelly

Reaction score
Okay, first of all I have no reason to believe anything is wrong as I have had no pain or bleeding, but my symptoms appear over the last few days to be settling down. My boobs are still big but not sore anymore, I'm still going to the loo what feels like 20 times during the night etc, but I haven't been sick since Tue or even felt sick in the last 2 days, and I'm not as tired as I was.

I know at some point your placenta starts to take over stuff and your symptoms die down, but just wondered if it was a bit early for this to be happening? I could be a week out with my dates and possibly closer to 11 weeks than 10 but unlikely. Just wondered if this was happening to anyone else? And would you contact your midwife about it? I don't want her to think I am a silly freak out paranoid pregnant lady (even though I obviously am!!).

Think maybe I'm a bit freaked out about all the bad news on here recently and would like to know if other people around this stage have had this happen. I can't believe after feeling so ill for so long I would ever feel better!!

Helly all the bad news is bound to affect us hun. My symptoms are coming and going, not as predictable as they were and I've been worrying a bit too what with everything that's happened this week.
Keeping as stress free as possible is important and if you think talking to your midwife will help then do so. I am sure you aren't the only one of her patients who are worrying themselves silly xxxxxxxxx

Mine have subsided a bit the last week. I'm not worrying about it. You can start to feel better about now hun. Try not to worry x

Thank you ladies, much appreciated. Just feel happier knowing it's not just me!!

Hi hun, i havnt had many symptons anyway, i only felt sick for about 2 weeks, i have not even felt that tired. Every woman and every pregnancy is different so dont compare what other have or havnt got. You will drive your self insane. If ur really worried give your midwife a ring, im positive ur not the only one who has phoned her about the same situation. xxx

Hi ladies,

My midwife told me that the Placenta has developed enough by around weeks 9-10 to start taking over from the hcg hormone that has been helping the baby to develop so far. When the hcg hormone reduces in your system your symptoms will start to subside and in some cases quite rapidly. So you can go from all symptoms to no symptoms over a few days. She reassured me that when this happens it's perfectly normal but most women panic because you have had x amount of weeks with all these symptoms and got used to them being present!!

Don't worry and relax but have sympathy for the rest of us that are still suffering on a daily basis!!! :lol:

Chelb13 xxx

Pretty normal for them to disappear once hormone levels start to balance out xxx

I am 10 weeks today and feel exactly the same hun.
While its lovely to feel fine, its really worrying!
Xx

Me too..... I'm still tired but don't feel sick anymore and boobs feel fine now. Like the other ladies have said, I think it just happens once your placenta develops.

I have had a 'new' symptom in the last few days though - Night sweats (sorry TMI). I'm a bit concerned about these but seeing the endocrynologist today because of some blood tests I had last week so hopefully they will be able to explain it.

My friend is 3.5 months ahead of me and she has said that 2nd tri is much better than 1st, she had that 'glow' and started to feel human again. she also said that once the bump develops things feel really real... I just look like I've eaten too many pies at the moment and my work trousers and skirts are way too tight - lol.

Hope that helps

Dee xx

Me too..... I'm still tired but don't feel sick anymore and boobs feel fine now. Like the other ladies have said, I think it just happens once your placenta develops.

I have had a 'new' symptom in the last few days though - Night sweats (sorry TMI). I'm a bit concerned about these but seeing the endocrynologist today because of some blood tests I had last week so hopefully they will be able to explain it.

My friend is 3.5 months ahead of me and she has said that 2nd tri is much better than 1st, she had that 'glow' and started to feel human again. she also said that once the bump develops things feel really real... I just look like I've eaten too many pies at the moment and my work trousers and skirts are way too tight - lol.

Hope that helps

Dee xx

I've found that I am feeling too hot the last few days, never happened before I am usually frozen solid most of the year. As for the bump, I look like a shoplifter lol and am just waiting to get stopped by a security guard rofl xxxxxxxxx

I am a bit peed off actually as bought a new pair of trousers for work 2 weeks ago and already I'm finding them uncomfortable around my middle. Would like to think it's baby but probably due to the amount of crisps I have eaten. I'm expecting to go for my 12 week scan and see a giant hula hoop floating around in there...

Its normal hunny! So don't worry...i pretty much lost all mine round 10weeks

I am a bit peed off actually as bought a new pair of trousers for work 2 weeks ago and already I'm finding them uncomfortable around my middle. Would like to think it's baby but probably due to the amount of crisps I have eaten. I'm expecting to go for my 12 week scan and see a giant hula hoop floating around in there...

Hahahaha yeah, if I didn't know better I'd say all this was caused by a Big Mac lol (does the lettuce in big macs count towards my 5 a day???) xxxxxxxxxxx

My sickness went at 10 weeks too! I was so anxious but it is all fine and normal!! Don't worry helly :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back