Losing plug

Was having regular pains last night like period pains. Was told by mw on the phone sounds like early labour. However it has now stopped!!

Hope your pains pick back up Blueclass! Get yourself off for a long walk in the sunshine, pineapple picnic then home for dessert ;-)

Hope things are moving along nicely for
uou Blueclass!

Unfortunately nothing is happening. I'm gutted really thought things was getting going last night. I'm keep in everything crossed for Tues sweep. I wish they was open tomorrow coz I'd have one then. I feel really uncomfortable today my belly feels big and it's horrible to sit
I got back ache all the time but I think that's just part of pregnancy x

Thanks iv actually just had a sweep as iv been in with other things and the mw did it. I can still have one tomorrow she says but after the one I just had il wait and see. The first one was not to bad this one wow it hurt! I was crawling up the bed. She said we'll if we're going to do it might aswell to it properly. X

Eesh, 2nd sweep sounds uncomfortable... hopefully that 'proper' one does the job ;-)

Sorry you had a bad time Blueclass! How are things now? Did you say you would be induced if baby isn't here by Friday? Have you had problems, is that why they want to induce early?

Sorry you had a bad time Blueclass! How are things now? Did you say you would be induced if baby isn't here by Friday? Have you had problems, is that why they want to induce early?

I had my 3rd sweep today my 2nd last night and don't feel like it's going to work. Maybe I'm too early for it as I'm only 38+4 we will see. Yes iv had a few reduced movements so they want to induce me on Fri at 39 weeks. I'm unsure I want it so will speak to doctors on Thursday after my scan.

Yes good idea, always best to properly discuss. I wonder why the sweep isn't working! Baby must be too comfortable :) hope all goes well x

Yes I think she is very comfortable. I have no idea how much of this plug we are meant to have as im still losing it. It is looking more like what I expected so hoping it will start something but it probably won't x

When I had a sweep last time at 37 weeks they confirmed I had already lost my plug which I knew already but after the sweep I did bleed and get gunk coming out it might just be that that you are getting as its really hard on your cervix. Hopefully not to long for u now

Doesn't the plug 'replenish'? could be that if you're still fairly early on. I may be wrong though.
Hopefully you can come to a decision blueclass, whatever you decide will be right and always follow your gut instinct :) xx

It can but I didn't think it would happen now. Iv got an appointment tomorrow so will discuss the induction then x

What does the plug look like? Is it the same for everyone? I've had a small amount of snotty looking discharge (sorry, gross!) yesterday and today. Not enough to warrant me thinking its an infection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back