I think the stretch and sweep may have done something:)

Well after pains last night, up thru the night with pains and tightenings nothing has happened. My back is really achy today and round my hips too but nothing like contractions, Grrrrrrr. Fed Up!

oh poor you was getting excited x x

i had rough noght last night crap nights sleep couldnt stop going to the loo x was shattered this morning and lost more of my plug thought things may start up but nothing x x x

know how your feeling babe x x x

i knew i was stupid to get excited, i just really want to go into labour myself this time. I have definately had more signs that things are changing but i just need to accept that induction is a definate possibility as if my body hasn't done it the 2 times before it's not looking good for the 3rd.

Sorry u had a bad night suzzi, it's just par for the course at this stage though and every twinge you focus on too xxx. Hope things start for you soon too xx

aww hun just think positive! either way your goign to have your beautiful baby in your arms!

aww hun just think positive! either way your goign to have your beautiful baby in your arms!

Thank you this is very true and i know the end is near. I am just a very impatient person lol. But i have to keep things in perspective. I have 2 beautiful children and am lucky to be having a 3rd. Either way he'll be here soon xx

Thank you this is very true and i know the end is near. I am just a very impatient person lol. But i have to keep things in perspective. I have 2 beautiful children and am lucky to be having a 3rd. Either way he'll be here soon xx

haha i was very impatient too! its sods law once theyre here time flies and theyre no longer babies for long! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back