Losing Plug

Xcitedmum

Reaction score
Hey girlies - I appear to be losing some plug today. I have been feeling 'different' since getting a sweep on Thursday evening. The discomfort I was feeling in my back has been exaggerated since and it is now almost impossible to lie in bed on either side for any great length of time as the pelvic bone of side I am lying on gets uncomfortable.

Am hoping that losing plug is a sure sign that I will go on my own in the next few days.... Consultant told me there was a week left in my placenta last Thur so it would be ideal if I was to go before then - am hoping the countdown is on! Fingers crossed! xxx

Now I just wait.... :whistle:

Really hope you are able to go into labour on your own! It all sounds promising though! :) x

Cool - fingers crossed. What was (is) your due date?

thanks Kelly! Am so hoping that things will start to move pretty quick now but there is no garauntee of that happening!

Franna my due date is 9 August...

Hope things are moving along for you :) good luck! xx

Oh sounds exciting Hun, fingers crossed for you :)

Goodluck hunny, hope this is the start of things for you x x

Oooh hope its moving for you , keep us updated xxx

I'm still here tiny! Read online earlier that the plug can come away up to 2 weeks before you go into labour! Really praying things move along for me soon. Am getting some cramping but nothing that is unbearable. Have to also consider that consultant told me that a sweep can bring on braxton hicks rather than actual proper contractions - I will be sure to keep you all up to date! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back