losing lots of plug could be tmi

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
morning all, woke up this morning and ive lost a fair bit of my plug during the night it even went threw my undies onto the bedsheets and everything :puke: went for a wee and it was still coming out more snot like then jelly like though (sorry) also have a few cramps nothing huge just every so often, had a weird stabbing pain near my right ovary though anyone know what that is?
should i be worried about any of this?
seems like one thing after another at the moment
oh my lil man is moving about fine :)
thanks for any help
manda xx

id ring the m/w hun just to put ur mind at rest :hug:

aww hun

erm Im not to sure about the plug, mine was just like jelly...you could throw it at the wall and it would stick there ( not that I did or anything LMAO) I was told to kep an eye on the cramps and braxton hicks and if they started coming regular then I was to call delivery suite. Have a nice warm bath, drink lots of water and lie down hun. That should help xx

Ooo forgot to add hun if there is red blood in it then you must call hospital / midwife. Mine was more or less one big piece of jelly which was brown and they said old blood was ok. Have been losing the odd bit here and there since but its just snotty and might even be normal CM for this stage in pregnancy now?

thanks you to
wont bother the midwife as not in pain or anyting
cramps have gone now
have a health visitor out today should be here any minute then i think il rest all day :)
manda xx

when i lost my plug there was a little bit of jelly then the rest was like a period, it was awful, i felt cheated i was havng a period before i had the baby!!! :rotfl:

look at you guys losing your plugs already! No fair!!! :evil: :evil: :lol:

sounds lovely! :puke: I'd be so tempted to stick mine to OH's forehead when he's asleep! :twisted: :lol:

I wouldn't worry about it, it's normal for the plug to go several weeks before labour starts.

I've been getting the pain near my right overy on and off, and also stitch type pains in the same place. Having googled it, it's apparantly common and is the ligaments stretching. I normally get it when I'm walking :hug: :hug:

muppetmummy thats just so wrong!!!!
glad some-one else has the weird pain i got it when i was laid on the sofa but think i might have pulled something as it hurt lastnight when i turned over in bed :( to bleeding heavy to even turn over without injuring myself!!!
manda xx

I started to loose mine at 37/38wks but still went over, try not to worry about it hun :hug:

With Callum and Caitlin I don't remember losing a plug at all :?

Is it the same as a show?

I have been having a "period" now for 2 weeks :( how unfair is that?!

Manda, if you get any pains do get checked with your Midwife :hug:

thanks all seems there is a huge difference in when people loose it
am getting a few more cramps again nothing regular really could just be him engaging more really dont want him to as need him to tun first
naughty baby :twisted:
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back