stretch mark cream realy does work!

Dee1985

Reaction score
thought i would put this post in the second trimmester so i could give u girls some advice..

when i was pregnant with my first daughter last yr i brought some "pregacare" stretch mark cream i used it all over the front of my belly every night after a bath, i never got one strtch mark not even a blemish on the front of my tummy but my hips where i never used it, i got quite a few..

now in this pregnancy i have been real lazy and havnt used any atall.. now my stomach is covered in them!!!

ild advice using the cream even if it dont work for you, what have u got to loose?

its only about £5.99 loads of places sell it, i got mine from tescos

im gutted iv got them now!!!!!

the weight is easy to loose but the stretch marks aint!

i've been putting co co butter on twice a day... after a shower and in the morning but i know how you can easily become lazy and think sod it tonight.... the last thing i feel like doing it rubbing cold cream on when i get out the shower! it's cold enough just getting dried!!! but as you say stretch marks are for life... I think certain types of skin are ore prone to getting stretch marks... i know people who are stick thin... moisture daily and still have stretch marks.. i just hope i'm one of those people with good stretchy skin... i'll give that cream you mentioned a go thou!!!

x

I am using coco butter too... none on my belly yet but my boobs look like bloody road maps!!!

My boobs changed two sizes from week 6 to about 15 and this was when i was really sick so I didnt notice, now all the coco butter in the world is not helping!! :(

xxxxxxx

I'm sticking with cocoa butter too and have my fingers crossed.

I have bought some BIO OIL though, but not tried it as yet.

Has anyone tried this? What's the verdict?

I've been using Palmers cocoa butter cream & haven't got any stretch marks. I've been putting it on my hips, thighs & bum too & the stretch marks I already had on my hips have really faded. I'm going to carry on using it after babies here too. Highly recommend it.

I've heard reports that Bio-Oil is really good too LittleMinx but haven't tried it myself as I found the cocoa butter good & it was cheaper!

Nicki.x :D

I'm using palmers cocoa butter lotion at the moment on my belly, hips, thighs and boobs. So far so good.

But all the mags say it's down to genes whether you get stretch marks or not....I always moisturise anyway preggers or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back