Loosing the will to live

Thank u girls for all your advice . Most of u if not all have suggested putting her down earlier so am going to try that from tomorrow . I feel abit better now my Oh has just got in from work and has took her for a walk x

what i do is, feed, then an hour and a half to two hours after that feed i put him down. it really does make a difference hun x

Prob a useless suggestion but some people on here have talked about things called slumber bears? And have you tried white noise?

R is doing this at the moment, he refuses to sleep during the day an then wakes up twice at night..

oooh hellywelly makes a good point! We use a white noise machine. it has worked wonders!

You can get a white noise app called baby pillow if you have n android or iPhone, we use this at night with R and it has worked to a point.

Xx

It's a little bear with a music box that activates when you touch it or when the baby cries. It's quite clever really. It's supposed to soothe them without you needing to go in to see them.

I've had one since t bag was a week old. It plays classical music, womb sounds, waves and you can record messages on it.

It's a little bear with a music box that activates when you touch it or when the baby cries. It's quite clever really. It's supposed to soothe them without you needing to go in to see them.

I've had one since t bag was a week old. It plays classical music, womb sounds, waves and you can record messages on it.

Oooo am going to look into this . R they expensive xxx

Im not sure hun, ours was a gift. I can't see them being really cheap though. Maybe 20-30 scoobies. Clx

I dont have anything else to add,charlie ranges between 2 hours usually,its less after hes first got up and had breakfast,but hope things work out soon xx

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back