Looks like were gonna get the house!

xshauna_bazx

Reaction score
Well more or less...the people who are letting their house out to me are buying another they just need to agree on a price! She txt me last night to say its just a matter of time now...they are getting surveyors in. does anyone know how long this will take and what not? I am really pleased!!! Can get my hopes up more now, as i couldn't before as the people weren't sure on selling but they are now :) xxx

So pleased for you Hun.

It can take months. Although my friend has found, offered, accepted, sold her's all within 1 month! All depends, I'm a renter and don't know too much about it.

The sooner you're out of there tho the better for you!! Xx

The people buying are pretty eager to move, so maybe they will hurry up and agree lol. The people they are buying off have said if she wants to move in sooner they will move in with parents for a while too! Really hoping to of at least handed my notice in here when baby arrives! Omg i can have a nursery lol :) xxx

The people buying are pretty eager to move, so maybe they will hurry up and agree lol. The people they are buying off have said if she wants to move in sooner they will move in with parents for a while too! Really hoping to of at least handed my notice in here when baby arrives! Omg i can have a nursery lol :) xxx

Yeeeeeeeeahh!!! They sound really keen Hun. There's so much you can do with a bigger house!

As ur current landlord sounds like a dick, you won't hand ur notice in til it's a dead cert for you guys to get the house will ya? In the very unlikely event it fell through he doesn't sound the type to let you withdraw your notice!!!

I bet in your head your thinking about nursery themes ain't ya!! I know I would be! So pleased for ya hun, doesn't sound like it will be long! Xx

Nah i won't hand it in until its 100%... he probably wud let us stop because i know he is a dick but he is very desperate to keep us here because he knows we look after the house and he is getting money. I just can't wait til i hand my notice in, wish i could see his face lol. I've already thought how i am having my nursery lol! Pink with silver glittery things...maybe some butterflys and things lol i am planning out in my head how to have my furniture haha...oh it better not fall through now lol xxx

Nah i won't hand it in until its 100%... he probably wud let us stop because i know he is a dick but he is very desperate to keep us here because he knows we look after the house and he is getting money. I just can't wait til i hand my notice in, wish i could see his face lol. I've already thought how i am having my nursery lol! Pink with silver glittery things...maybe some butterflys and things lol i am planning out in my head how to have my furniture haha...oh it better not fall through now lol xxx

Aww, I think it's safe to get carried away with the planning! No harm in that! Ask him round to stick it in his hand with a smile on ya face!!!! PMSL!

Haha love it!!! After them hammering on my door the other day and nearly breaking the door down they deserve all they get lol...hope they get someone in who wrecks the house :)
I am even looking on the internet at wallpaper :shock: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back