Just seen a house!!

~*Leanne*~

Reaction score
well as you know im starting to flap about where we are going to live as we have 5 weeks till we move out of our rented house!!

well...just been looking at houses as we are unsure if we would be better off renting or buying/council housing or what.....and found a house, next door to OH's uncle, for £79,950 - how good is that?? a 2 bedroom house with GSH, double glazing etc etc - i think, for the price of the houses at the minute, that is fantastic!!!

plus with me working in a solicitors i get the fee's free :D

i have just txt OH now to see what he thinks, i think its fantastic and just looked at repayments, and while im off work someone at work said we would be better with an interest only mortgage and it was around £360 a month - thats bloody brilliant lol

...have to wait and see what OH says though....TBH i dont think he will like the idea lol

thats a bloody bargain!

I live in the wrong part of the country! You would be lucky to buy a TINY studio flat for that down here!!!!!

Sam&Alice said:
thats a bloody bargain!

I live in the wrong part of the country! You would be lucky to buy a TINY studio flat for that down here!!!!!

Same here! We've just bought a house on a shared ownership basis, it's a 2 bed house and our 56% share is £72,000! Mind you, it is a brand new house (In the process of being built). Good luch with it, keep us updated!! :hug:

OMG i need to move near you! our 2 bed house is just about double that :shock: its quite sickening isnt it! i know its a new build but still, i want a 2 bed for your price!!

hope your OH likes it too :cheer:

Sound amaziiing hun go for it !!! Why do ya think Oh wont go for it ?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back