looks like it cud be over for me :O( from LITTLEJEN

littlejen123

Reaction score
well at about 9pm last nite i started to bleed ( no cramps) just fresh red blood.. but not a lot of it.. i rang doctor he told me to ring my GPin the morning.. at about 10pm i went to thr bathroom and RED BLOOD was just pouring out of me.. i put a sanitry towel on and went straight to hospital.( i live literally about 3 mins away from hospital)

By the time i got to the hospital i had filled the sanitry towel and had to ask reception for another one..

i got put in a side room and steve and i were left on our own for nearly half hr before a nurse came into to take my BP.. by now the bleeding had slowed down.. they told me a gyny wud come and see me in about 1 hrs time..

Gyny finally came.. really nice man.. he checked BP which was now alot lower than it was when i first arrived.. told me he was gonna examine me.. i told him the bleeding had gone back to pale pink spotting.. he examined me and cudnt find NO BLOOD.. and let me come home..

ive got an emergency scan @ 8am (uk time this morning)

since ive been home the bleeding has come back.. although not to heavy its still red

i really beleive it cud be over for me

Oh Hunny,

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i hope and pray they have good news for you this morning at your scan, i know it's easier to say than do but try not too worry too much, thinking of you both.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

AWW Hope all goes well this morning!! I will be thinking about you!! :hug: :hug:

I really hope everything is ok for you. You have been through so much. :pray:

hope the scan went ok...i had red bleeding early on too and was ok so hope you are too :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back