looks like it cud be over for me :O(

littlejen123

Reaction score
well at about 9pm last nite i started to bleed ( no cramps) just fresh red blood.. but not a lot of it.. i rang doctor he told me to ring my GPin the morning.. at about 10pm i went to thr bathroom and RED BLOOD was just pouring out of me.. i put a sanitry towel on and went straight to hospital.( i live literally about 3 mins away from hospital)

By the time i got to the hospital i had filled the sanitry towel and had to ask reception for another one..

i got put in a side room and steve and i were left on our own for nearly half hr before a nurse came into to take my BP.. by now the bleeding had slowed down.. they told me a gyny wud come and see me in about 1 hrs time..

Gyny finally came.. really nice man.. he checked BP which was now alot lower than it was when i first arrived.. told me he was gonna examine me.. i told him the bleeding had gone back to pale pink spotting.. he examined me and cudnt find NO BLOOD.. and let me come home..

ive got an emergency scan @ 8am (uk time this morning)

since ive been home the bleeding has come back.. although not to heavy its still red

i really beleive it cud be over for me

Jen good luck this morning - you must be so worried and saying anything wont make it any better so I will just send you lots of :hug: :hug: :hug:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: praying for you Jen and hoping the bleed is baby getting comfy in there and re-aranging things.

xxx

Hi, hope all went ok at the scan. I have only just read your thread - I had a bleed like this with jack and again last week with this one and I am around 12/13 weeks and all is fine, so fingers crossed its all ok with you!!!

Lots of love :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sending you lots of love - let us know how it went xx

Oh dear :cry: :hug:

I really hope it's good news for you this morning. Thinking of you - please let us know how the scan goes xxx

how did you get on? anybody heard anything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back