Looks like I'm joining you guys x

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
Hello :wave:

Went to gp last night, she wanted to fob us off with ppl my age they wait 18mnths before tests but she has agreed for blood tests x

Hopefully gona get them done tomorrow CD 3 got loads of tests to do x
Then again at CD 21 bloods again x

Hasn't ordered hubbys stuff yet tho?? Shall I push for him to get tested now aswell? She didn't really ask him much x

Hope to get help with any processes from you guys
I'm scared and teary x :blush:
But on period and night shifts don't help my emotional state x

Hi and welcome to us! Hope you don't stay long! :p

Talk to your hubby about what's going on now, that you will have some tests done, and that he should also have some tests done. In some cases, you have to wait a while to hand in your sample (we did) and than you have to wait 3-4 weeks for the results, so he might as well just get on with it (in my opinion). They didn't give me any clomid untill we got all the test results back (both from me and OH).

I hope you figure out what's going on and that it will help you to get your bfp soon!

And if you have any questions, just ask, there's many helpful people around here!

Lots of luck!

xx

Thank you x
Ohh I must have not been clear ( just finished night shift so bear with me) -- hubby up for it- dr didn't mention tests for him jus me to start with x
Shall I get him to make appointment for him specifically then they can send him for spermies test x

Hiya DW :)

How old are you and hubby again?

Good job on getting her to give you bloods, but hubby should be getting tested too.

They do have a habit of dragging it out by doing one at a time and leaving a gap in between appointments and all that bs, so maybe mention it when you go tomorrow (unless you are seeing a nurse in which case you might have to wait or make another appointment).

Hubby will have to be tested twice with 2 months in between before you progress to the next stage of diagnosis so better sooner than later :)

If there is anyway you can change your shifts to day ones, i think you should. I've read horrible stuff about the effects of nightshifts on quality of life xx

Last edited:
Sorry you have found yourself in this section hun.

Is there more then one doctor at your surgery, if so I would make an appt to see someone else, this is what I done when one of my doctors fobbed me off. I cant see why they wont arrange a SA for your hubby all they need to do is give you a form and a pot.

Make a new appt and go in there together with hubby and be firm about getting him tested, there is no reason for them to say no.

Good luck hun xxx

Hi girls,

Thanx for the replies!

I'm 25 and hubby is 44 will be 45 in October x

I will speak to hubby when he gets in to make an appointment so he can get sorted too x

Thanx for the concern Lou about my nights but I don't do permanent nights- I do shifts as I'm a cardiac nurse- do nights about 1 wk a month (about 4 nights) x we all have to do our share and I sleep well usually in day so not too bad :)

Hopefully get some answers soon - CD 3 tomorrow so 1st set of bloods :)

Oh having my bloods done at work too so I won't see gp now until discussing these results x

I'll get hubby to make an appointment x

hi hun good job on getting her to do them my dr was good but i know some are right arseholes (no offense intended to any one who is!!!!!!!!!!!!) hope you dont have to wait too long for anything and good luck with your bloods xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back