Looks like I am miscarrying :(

jomc

Reaction score
I am 6 weeks pg. Or maybe I should say "was". I'm not sure
Light brown discharge began on Saturday and has progressed, with full on period bleeding today with red/grey clots. Pea sized sac of clear fluid passed also. Boobs no longer sore. CB digi yesterday said 2-3 weeks but I am not reading anything into that as I know hormones stay in ur system for a while.
Saw gp this morning who has referred me to EPU (as my hospital doesn't allow self referrals) so waiting for them to call me at some point for a scan/blood tests.
Devastated :cry:

Last edited:
Dont give up hope until its confirmed love xx

Scan tomorrow at EPU at 12.30

im sorry to hear that emily. this has happened to me twice once at 4 weeks then again at 5weeks month after. i hope and will pray it is just a bleed and not a mc xxx

Praying for good news for you today hun.

XX

I had a huge bleed at 12 weeks during my last pregnancy- had to be rushed to hospital, bled through three sanitary towels, knickers, trousers, three absorbent sheets and my son is now 18 months do dong lose hope - j bled at 8 weeks, 12, 14 and 15 weeks

If you haven't had pain it's a good sign, but good luck with your scan

Scan has confirmed a miscarriage. No intervention needed, have passed all naturally. Just blood tests every couple of days to monitor hormone levels

So sorry lovely, I popped on looking to see how you'd got on today.xx

This is happening to me at this very moment! Last month I miscarriaged at 4 weeks 3 days this month 5 weeks 3 days had really bad back pain yesterday with brown discharge today I have red blood with clots I have a scan booked for 8:30 tomorrow morning just don't know how I can be going through this again what is wrong with me?

Been lightly bleeding since Thursday last week.. Doc said probably implantation.. But I've bled everyday since... Did a test yday that said I'm pregnant, but this morning started to bleed, bright red blood and passed clots. Rang doc who advised to go to a&e... Positive test there, bloods taken... But scanning unit can't see me till Monday.. I'm still bleeding and passing clots.. Kinda confirmed it is a mc. I heart broken... Thought it would be easier to deal with, I've stuffers a mc before... Hoping and praying for a miracle

So sorry Jomc.
I'm going through the same right now. It feels so lonely but this forum really helps.
Thinking of you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back