Scared I might be miscarrying!

Charm

Reaction score
I'm 8w6d PG today.

I have slight stomach cramps like AF is coming and my boobs have stopped aching and look smaller and I'm wearing a panty liner that has a few drops of brown blood every few hours.
I know that brown blood is taken as old blood but I'm so scared I'm miscarrying again.
I rang the emergency doctor last night and unless I bleed a lot there isn't much they can do until monday. When I can ring the EPU.
I went through this exact situation last time and I had a missed miscarriage and it took me 6 weeks to wait to miscarry naturally but I couldn't and so I ended up in hospital having medical management.
I go on holiday in 2weeks and I could really do without this (couldn't we all).
And I have a wedding to go to tonight but I can do without the usual family questions of "So, when are you two going to start a family then".
I think I might lamp someone.

I will try not to worry and update you on monday if I can get an appointment with the EPU I'm trying to stay positive but I feel really fed up.

Charm X
:(

hi charm i hope all goes ok an pg is all ok!
xx

I don't know what to suggest Charm, but I know what it feels like as I had some bleeding a couple of days ago. I got a scan on Friday luckily and it turned out fine.

Try not to worry and think positive about it. I wish you the best of luck. Maybe some of the other girls on here can offer some good advice?

:pray: :angel:

Oh hun you must be out of your mind. I have everything crossed everything is just fine & babies giving you a scare.

It can be pretty normal to have spotting but personally I say if you would feel better taking yourself to the hospital to get checked over DO IT. I know I probably would in the end & I wouldn't even tell them what your doctor advised (wait until Monday) do what helps you to put your mind at rest.

LOTS of thoughts x x

Thanks girls,
The EPU is closed until monday and I don't fancy spending 4hrs in A&E when I'm only spotting.
If it gets worse I'll be there asap until then I'll just have to wait until monday. :pray:

(I could murder a glass of bailey's right now!)

Just had an appointment with the EPU and the baby looks to be 6 weeks.
I should be 8. I still have the sac and the baby so I have to go back in 10 days to see if there has been any growth...

I'm doing ok though, I am actually at work now plodding on. I'm in a little office by myself and I don't want to go home because I feel fine in myself I'm just bleeding a little.
To be honest I was half expecting it after my missed miscarriage 6 months ago (it's the same amount of bleeding and 1 week diff in PG).
Everytime I've been to the toilet in the last 4 weeks I've checked just in case.

I haven't told my OH that I got an appointment at the EPU as last time he got really upset at work so I think it'll be a takeaway Pizza and a cuddle tonight.

Fingers crossed it'll be ok but it doesn't look good (even the sonographer said that).

Charm X

:(

Sending you big hugs and hoping all goes well at next scan
Take it easy, and get plenty of rest and cuddles
Thinking of you xxxxxxx

charm, are your periods normally regular?

3 weeks ago i had pains, no bleeding, and had a scan at my scan there was only a sac and yolk. Which i was horrified coz according to my period, i shud have been 9 weeks at that point, and they said for there to only be the sac i was 5weeks3days!!! so as u can imagine i was panicing, they brought me back for a scan 10 days later and i saw the heartbeat, so dont panic just yet sweetie xx

Yeah my periods are every 29/30 days so pretty regular.
I had the same thing last time, I should have been 9 weeks but the baby was showing 6 weeks.
This time I should be 8 weeks but the baby is showing 6 weeks.
I think there's a pattern emerging there...

My last period started 24th April and I did a PG test ++ 24th May.
So if it really is 6 weeks then why did I test ++ when I was ovulating?
It doesn't add up.

Thanks for your kind words and trying to put my mind at ease but I've pretty much ruled that it's not good but I'm going to continue taking my vitamins and avoiding the bad things like coffee etc just in case.

I hope you get some good news tomorrow Lozzijane I'll keep checking the forum for news, fingers crossed! :pray:

Charm X

thanks sweetie hope everything goes ok for you, you deserve a lovely healthy bubba, ill be thinking of you xx

I'm so sorry to hear that Charm but have my fingers crossed fro yóu xx

Just a little message to let you know I'm thinking about you, Charm. It's such an anxious time, I know, but take good care of yourself and try to think as posiively as possible.xxxxx

Hi Babe, wishing you lots of luck hun - try to stay positive babe!

(((((HUGS)))))

Tam x

Charm I have everything crossed for you :pray:

x

Same here Charm, best of luck sweetie xxxx

Hi Bexxie,

Sorry to hear your news :( but at least your positive about what the future holds which is brilliant! :D

I have an appointment at the EPU tomorrow morning 9.10 but to be honest I feel as though I've lost.

I'll let you know for sure tomorrow but in the meantime can you send me some of your positive thinking...

Charm X
:pray:

Sending you tonnes of positive thoughts hun, i hope everything turns out to be ok for you!! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back