Looking for real life love story like One Day/women who got together with old friend

clare175

Reaction score
I am a freelance journalist working on a feature for a glossy women's magazine. I'm looking for a couple whose love story emulates the David Nichol’s book One Day, which is soon to be released as a film.

I'm looking for a couple who met at university (or when they were around that age) kissed or had a very brief fling, but ended up just as friends. They stay in touch throughout their twenties and each had other relationships. Then finally, in their thirties, they realised they’ve always loved each other and get together.

It will be a really lovely piece. It would involve a phone interview and both would need to be happy to be photographed. There is a generous fee for the right story and you would be able to hear the feature before it went in.

If you know anyone who this has happened to (or if it has happened to you!) then please email [email protected] as soon as possible with brief details and I can let you know more about it.

Thanks

Clare

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back