pregnant after a short relationship?

clare175

Reaction score
Hi there

I'm writing a piece for an upmarket glossy women's weekly magazine about women who have got pregnant very early on in a relationship or after a short fling. I'd like to speak to a woman who fell pregnant within six weeks of meeting someone, had the baby but hasn't stayed with the father.

It will be a very positive and sensitively handled piece for a lovely magazine, about how sometimes life takes a turn that you don't expect - but that it can end up being the best thing that has happened to you.

Perhaps you were busy concentrating on your career with no plans to have children any time soon, but now you are happier than ever as a mum. You might have tried your best to make the relationship work but it just wasn't meant to be.

I need to speak to a woman aged 28-40. It would just involve a chat on the phone. You would need to be pictured but you would be paid for your time and the piece can be read back to you before publication to check you are happy with everything.

If you or anyone you know might be interested or just want to find out more please message me as soon as possible.

Thanks

Clare

Please keep all research posts/requests within the right section, I have removed duplicate posts from other areas of the forum.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back