Looking for middle names... please help?!

littleworrier

Reaction score
Hi. Really liking the name Evie but having trouble choosing a middle name... I love rose but having to rule it out as a family member is having Evelyn Rose.
Any suggestions?? X

haha...me too. We have our name, but we are stuck on our middle name. Dont have any suggestions, but just wanted to say im in the same boat! x

Evie hope ?
Evie sofia ?

Im the same i have first names and no middle names!!

Is there a family name anywhere that you could use? Maybe a grandma, aunt or even great aunt? Someone you or your partner are close to or were if that person isn't with you anymore? We went through all the family members we were close to, but hubby has very small family and didn't know his grandparents very well and didn't want to use any of their names especially as a lot of them didn't have middle naes. So we've decided on my grans middle name cos I was really close with her when I was younger and was heartbroken when she died. Made it harder to pick a 1st name and we're still not decided for definite now lol but middle name will be Henrietta, a nice old fashioned name too!
Good luck!!

Grace is lovely with evie, flows lovely , or what about belle

Evie Grace
Evie Elizabeth
Evie Marie
Evie Louise
Evie Mae
Evie Jo
Evie Jane
Evie Victoria
Evie Lynn
Evie Lea
Evie Amelia
Evie Sorren
Evie Renae
Evie Beau
Evie Jade
Evie Camille
Evie Danielle
Evie Faith
Evie Faye
Evie Morgan
Evie Paige
Evie Simone
Evie Jae
Evie Nicole
Evie Beth
Evie Melissa
Evie Alisha
Evie Erica
Eivie Holly
Evie Nadine
Evie Ella
Evie Jasmine
Evie Anne
Evie Jessica
Evie Coral
Evie Adrianne
Evie Kate

Right, I really do NOT understand why everyone's so insistent on having middle names.... People think it's a necessity... If you LOVE 2 names then fair enough or if your naming after someone then fair enough but just too have 2 names for the sake of it I don't get why not just go for Evie then your sir name? Me and OH we're havin a tiff about this the other day we're having Elsie or Elsey not sure on our spelling yet n its taken us ages to agree on anything then he pipes up with right middle name? lol I was like noooooooooooooo she doesn't need on I don't have one my other dasughter doesn't so why doe sshe? ha sorry rant over x

Usually I find middle names are family names, or like most of my aunts who didnt like their first name they us their middle names now instead

well I love middle names haha and we gave my little boy 2 middle names, just cuz we can haha! xxxx

our little girls middle name was sorted before we agreed her actual first name :) x

Evie Jade and Evie Grace sound gorge, we are having Layla Grace xxxxxx

Last edited:
I love having a middle name. We will be giving middle names to any children we have. I like children to have their own identity so we won't be using any family names. I don't want to favour any family member over another either, so easier to just avoid family names for us. Shame as some of my family have lovely names that I would choose! :)

Lots of great suggestions already, Evie Kate is lovely as suggested earlier.

Our bubs is also having 2 middle names if a boy.
We both agreed on first names straight away, girl's middle name is OH late mother's first name, easy choice.
Boy's middle name is my dad's name plus name of OH's favourite football player!

So soon we will be welcoming Hollie Jean or Theo David Jack.

I have found the hyphen is creeping in a lot now and also -Mai and -Rose are fairly common, well amongst people I know anyway!

Really like Grace too.

xx

evie joy, evie mai, evie hope, evie grace, things like that are usually good,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27