Look out - alex is crawling!

Em78

Reaction score
Finally moved on from a combo of dragging/sliding/commando/rolling/shuffling to get around and we now have a properly crawling baby :clap:

still very slow but very pleased with himself when he finally gets some where!

he he - my sil has him today so lord help her :lol:

my big plant in the hall way is missing a few leaves now :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

a very big GOOD LUCK and maybe GOOD BYE to nice tidy house lol

Hassan has been crawling for the past 2 weeks now and everything had to be moved guarded or covered in our house!!! but it's all worth it ! :lol:

Yay for Alex! :cheer:

Am hoping Ella stays immobile for a few more weeks as I've got a lot of baby proofing to do!!

i knowi cant sit down for two minutes wihtout him being off and into something or other :lol:

Having had six neices and nephews aged six to one round the house over the years its fairly baby proof anyway! i am gernally only moving stuff that i really dont want broken or is dangerous. i want him to learn NO! when he goes for stuff i dont want him to have, thats the plan anyway :wink:

he he ask me again in a week and i bet i will say stuff it, its all been put out of reach!!!!

got to get a safety gate now to keep him out my kitchen! thankfully we are in a bungalow so at least no stairs to worry about. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ahhh thats brilliant well done little man! :clap: :clap:

Dont think Aimee will be joining the baby crawling club for a while ! :(

Hi

well done now the fun starts, dont think i will be ready for a few months yet :lol:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back