I'd just like to share...

Sage

Reaction score
We have two new shiny teeth!! :clap: :dance:

After a couple months of teething and four whole months since the bottom two came through my little monster has finally cut his two top teeth! yaaay! although i dont think hes quiet as pleased :( very miserable and grumpy! but mummy is pleased! i guess i can stop singing 'all i want for christmas is my two front teeth' now!

Id also like to add this week he's learnt to crawl on all fours instead of commando crawling like he has done since 8months! He also learnt to walk around holding my fingers and pull himself up on furniture! which he wont stop doing now and arches his back when i try and sit him down!

Im so pleased all the babies in his class at nursery and friends babies started doing all these things at 7months but my little sausage has finally got there at 11months! I wont have to put up with any more comments like 'aw hes nearly 1 and he cant cruse or crawl yet??' HA! well he can now!! Hopefully he'll start walking before them all and i'll just turn around and say :moon:

Thanks for reading! :hug:

congratulations, good luck with those other mothers!

Sandi

WELL DONE KYRAN!!!!!

I think ryan's gonna be the same, there is absolutely no sign of him crawling anytime soon and he NEVER stands on his feet!!! And i mean EVER lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back