• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LOOK IF YOU LIKE THE SCISSOR SISTERS!!!!!!!!!

Tan

Reaction score
I am a massive scissor sisters fan and being a member of their official site I have just got an email saying they are doing 3 more gigs on the:

26th July - London
27th July - London
30th July - Manchester

and if you want tickets you can get them by going here:

http://www.seetickets.com/2gtz/scissors.html

They are only £30 each and aren't going on sale until 9am tomorrow morning.

I've just bought 5 for me and all my girly friends for the 26th and I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Let me know if anyone decides to get any and go!

Tan x

DH and I went to see them last month and they were absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Xxx

wish they were doing more up in newcastle, i could not go see them cos i was stillrecovering from my c section. Gutted they are not up north again :(

Hope u enjoy them :cheer:

That's where I saw then hun, Newcastle. I'm sorry you couldn't make it am sure they will come back soon.

Xxx

I watched them in London when they filmed their live MTV gig which was graet. We won the tickets but unfortunately it was only about an hour long for the filming. I couldn't really afford tickets for the Wembley ones which came out the next day so i'm so happy about this!

Tan x

I went the Manchester one and it was excellent! They sound just like the albums and are full of energy. Well worth going and one of the best Ive seen :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back